Defensive Carry banner

Cici's Pizza in NC

10K views 76 replies 50 participants last post by  yale 
#1 ·
In talking to a friend of mine over the weekend he shared his conversation with me about visiting a Cici's Pizza near the Charlotte NC area. Cici's has a "Sign" stating no weapons guns or knives picture. He removed his firearm and locked it up in his vehicle. Upon entering he asked to speak to the manager on duty. He point blank asked the manager why the sign was up and why he as a CCW holder in the state couldn't practice his 2nd amendment rights. The manager told him that he understood his concerns and that it was a corporate rule. He went on to say that many others had addressed the same concern to him. The manager said it was his take that because of the small children in the restaurant it was corporates reason behind the sign. He went on to say if it was my call (meaning the managers) he would allow conceal carry for safety of his own, his staff and others within the establishment. The manager offered corporates home office telephone number and told him he could contact them for more details. I will let you know what type of reply the home office gives when I hear back from him.

#70 ·
#71 ·
After reading everyone's posts, it seems that Cici's NC. put up a sign stating that, "We're the easiest darned Cici's around to get a piping hot pizza and a forceful cash withdrawl." :hand10:

#73 ·
I know this is a Concealed Carry section but many who never Open Carry will not find out who the anti-gun businesses are simply because of the fact that the managers fo those businesses don't know they are armed. But when you and a friend are Open Carrying and go into a business which is not posted, like a CiCis Pizza, it's a whole differnt situation. You can be well dressed, smiling and considerate of your fellow diners, stepping aside in the buffet line and generaly being a good customer.
Then, as you are sitting down with your plate the manager comes out from his/her office and tells you "you need to take your guns out of here". We paid for our buffets, weren't doing anything unusual and there were no signs posted anywhere but the manager is standing there telling you to hit the road with your bang sticks.
How do I know this can happen? It happened to me at a CiCis in Baton Rouge, La.
CiCi's is no longer getting my business. What they do get is a copy of any receipts I get from any other pizza place along with a letter to show that I'm spending my money with their competators.
I like the No Gun=No Money cards some have posted here but the backs speak about how a person with a CHP has passed all of those tests/background checks, etc. I'd like one without that for those of us you OC without a permit.

#75 ·
A CiCi's Pizza opened up in my town about 13 years ago. We used to go eat there every once in a while back when it first opened up. Within a year or two the quality went down and we started referring to it as Feces Pizza. I guess feces really does describe some of the franchise owners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.