first concealed carry days - Page 2

first concealed carry days

This is a discussion on first concealed carry days within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have noticed that if I pay no attention to my CC then no one else pays attention to it ether. Sometimes I even forget ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: first concealed carry days

I have noticed that if I pay no attention to my CC then no one else pays attention to it ether. Sometimes I even forget I am caring and that is when I know I am at peace with my CC.
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJim View Post
    I'm assuming your work doesn't have a no weapons/ firearms policy. Unfortunately, mine does, I can keep it in my vehicle due to state law but don't chance it.
    i talked to a couple of the managers about it before i took the class and they said there would be no problem. i haven't ever seen a company handbook so i'm not sure if we even have one. i don't actually go to the office everyday, i start from my house. i was talking to them about it while trying to see if they wanted to take the class also. there are several people i work with that are into guns so i was trying to get some people to take the class with me. i had one of the managers tell me he kept a gun in his car but was not interested in taking the class.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TedBeau View Post
    I notice that when I am carrying my posture improves! I think it is partially feeling the gun grip in my ribs (4-5:00 position IWB) and partially the confidence boost.

A side benefit in addition to better posture may be the fact that standing tall may project an aire that may keep someone from hasseling you. Has anyone else noticed the posture/confidence thing?
    Funny how that works. The only downside is that it can lead to a false sense of security i.e. taking a bit more risks than you otherwise would.
    Regards,
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Congrats! My first CC experience was easy compared to my first OC experience. I thought everyone was looking at me!!!! The first CC experience was similar, but then I was just paranoid about printing. All and all i think I have it covered at this point. Once the paranoia subsided, it became relatively easy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links