How do you get out at all? - Page 9

How do you get out at all?

This is a discussion on How do you get out at all? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I replied but my post didn't stick. I feel better now that I know I'm not the only one who just wants basic protection. As ...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: How do you get out at all?

I replied but my post didn't stick. I feel better now that I know I'm not the only one who just wants basic protection. As some have posted your need for protection is influenced by where you have been.

Experience is certainly relative, as I discovered just a couple months after the Gulf of Tonken. While refueling a couple birds our young co-pilot practically screamed over the mike "There's a Mig out there!". One of the fighter jocks calmly said "Yeah, we see him but he's just curious to see how we do this. If he turns into us we'll take him down."

Hmmm, they was packin so had the confidence they could handle the situation without instant reaction. That's why I carry. Like BugDude told his daughter, he is... "too old to fight and too slow to run, that's why I carry a gun."

I stay aware. I don't really expect trouble to happen and I will probably try to avoid it at all costs. But, I do stay aware.
    Retired Marine, Retired School Teacher, Independent voter, Goldwater Conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugergirl View Post
    Great thread, and the popcorn was good too
    needed more butter and salt.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Sponsored Links