Contact the Centre County Sheriff, for $26 he will do all through the mail. Here is the website:
Centre County Government: Sheriff: License to Carry Firearm Application
I got this permit and when I moved from IL to ME I sent a letter with my corrected address. Well, a week or two later I got the permit with a note saying that I needed to submit $5 for the updated permit. Talk about trusting and great to work with! Boy, if all were this good!