Some info. - Page 2

Some info.

This is a discussion on Some info. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Sticks They may have read it or will read it, but since it is contrary to their belief, they will discard it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some info.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    They may have read it or will read it, but since it is contrary to their belief, they will discard it as inaccurate and fiction. Just some story a gun nut wrote.

This study has been a around a while. I presented it to a anti. He dismissed it as too small a study (only 43 offenders) of too focused a group (13 of them admitted gangbangers-drug traffickers -- i.e., too hardened).

Since it is contrary to the anti's belief / manta, just dismiss it. -- esp the

Predominately handguns were used in the
    assaults on officers and all but one were
    obtained illegally, usually in street
    transactions
    or in thefts. In contrast
    to media myth, none of the firearms in
    the study was obtained from gun shows
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

To make matters even worse, law enforcement has been seeing gangbangers enlisting in the military and then going back to their gangs and teaching the other gangbangers what they learned. On top of that, quite a few have combat experience over in Iraq and Afghanistan as well.

VIP Member
    I now see why the assault weapons are flying off the racks at my local gun shop. I would have never even considered one of those in years' past but now I check them out along with everything else. What use to be a hobby is quickly turning into basic survival.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links