Wondered if this would work

This is a discussion on Wondered if this would work within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by hudsonvalley There was a place called NY City, Where all the sheep lived squished, what a pity.......This was a magical place where ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wondered if this would work

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonvalley View Post
    There was a place called NY City, Where all the sheep lived squished, what a pity.......This was a magical place where rules of common sense and logic ceased to exist.....This was a land where Police Ticket books were more powerful than the Glock 17's they carried.....NYC is a disease....all of us that work there are infected.....the biggest criminal in NYC is NYC......bitter? Perhaps a smidge....$155 double parking tickets will do that to you.....
    +1 for sure. There isn't a more gun fearing place on this earth. I am forced to live without carrying for 14 hours every Monday through Friday when I'm at work (I live in CT). When I am most at risk, I am unarmed. Guaranteed 1 year prison term for a handgun and a NYC permit.....? Better chance of finding yourself in Oz.
    I would love to see someone publish the names of the people who do have NYC permits. Could be an interesting read.
    Fleas can be taught nearly anything that a congressman can.
    Mark Twain

The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm but because of those who look at it without doing anything.
    Albert Einstein

2. Remove Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links