Defensive Carry banner

PA License...Fast, Fast, Fast!

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Sledzep01 
#1 ·
Application was picked up by the mailman in the Bronx on Monday afternoon. License was in my mailbox in CT yesterday (Saturday).
I knew it was a quick process (and painless) but this borders on miraculous.
Does it get any easier than this?
Kudo's to the Sheriff of Centre County!!!!!:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

#2 ·
First, we shouldn't need a license (RKBA), but I'm gonna' let this one fly...:rolleyes:...but if you gotta' have a license, that WAS pretty quick.
Congrats!:hand10:

#4 ·
First, we shouldn't need a license (RKBA), but I'm gonna' let this one fly......

Yeah...but that goes without saying ( so I didn't say it)

#5 ·
Centre County's Sheriff (I believe it's Dennis) believes if you're a law abiding citizens with no criminal record then you have the right to posses a gun even NFA Class 3 full autos and silencers. He's a good Sheriff from the people I know in Centre County. If you ever get the chance, Centre County is a beautiful area, lots of argriculture, mountains, valleys, quaint little towns around State College and Penn State! :tongue: State College, Centre County, is one of the few areas where I feel safe w/o my gun anywhere I go in town or on campus. A little trivia, State College becomes the 3rd largest city in PA (after Pittsburgh and Philadelphia) every weekend during football season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.