WWW - Page 2

This is a discussion on WWW within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; At least your WW has AMMO on the shelf, Mine a few .22's & some shotgushells H/D...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWW

At least your WW has AMMO on the shelf, Mine a few .22's & some shotgushells
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

VIP Member
    Great WW... You should get some extra points for doing it the day after Christmas....
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by mel5051 View Post
    OMG, this IS funny, all this time I thought y'all had a store that wasn't here in Michigan, called Wally World..now I see the above picture and its Wal Mart!!! ROFLMAO at myself!
    Thanks for the above Mel....I needed a good laugh.

BriNik, great WWW thanks for posting the pics n commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman23 View Post
    BriNik, great WWW thanks for posting the pics n commentary.
    Agree, thanks for posting!

Carry on.
    Logan - NRA Member

Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP

Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable

Good WWW. Congrats!!!
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Talking

Yes the pictorial tour was fun indeed! It is amazing how the merchandise is the same everywhere. I bought one of the same shirts myself last week...go figure.
    Most people go through life wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem! Ronald Reagan

BriNik, that Walmart looks way too clean. You need to try out the Ypsilanti one sometime. It will make you appreciate being armed. By the way my wife grew up on 9 and Gratiot. East siders are OK.

kpw
    Almost seemed like my trip today! Bought the same shirt in black, the same magazine (love that new DW) but a different movie. Even the ammo shelves looked similar. Great post & pics.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

look at all that ammo. i got five wal marts in my town and your store got more ammo than all of my five combined. can not find that much ammo when i go to other areas wal mart around here. you should got some of the 22lr ammo. those 550 round packs are all most $20.00 at my wal marts, that is if you can find them.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

The allure of Walmart! I am originally from NYC and Walmart is zero, so Walmart is new for me. Living in St Charles MO., I visit Walmart every Saturday, I don't love it but they have it all and the prices! Anyway after I received my CCW I visited my local Walmart and had myself an experience. A loaded Glock in my waist as I make by the " Welcome to Walmart" sound. In my head I say this is ****ing COOL.
    I did not realize that this was a big thing!

thanks for that, it almost felt as if I was there with you, LOL
    I guess I have it lucky here in my little country town. I have yet to walk in and not be able to purchase ammo. Just yesterday I got the nice big box of 40 cal. the 100 count box.. It was so nice

Good Man! I just want to know how we can lay our hands on the official DC.com wally world tactical guide and is this an item DC.com can mail us??
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by edr9x23super View Post
    Good Man! I just want to know how we can lay our hands on the official DC.com wally world tactical guide and is this an item DC.com can mail us??
    Here you go...
    The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links