Interesting - Found On Web

This is a discussion on Interesting - Found On Web within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OK, so if the numbers are so evident, and the outcome has been 100%. Why isn't the message getting past the left wing media? Why ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting - Found On Web

OK, so if the numbers are so evident, and the outcome has been 100%.

Why isn't the message getting past the left wing media? Why isn't it so blarringly obvious that anyone would vote for any guin control?

Don't get me wrong, I was not saying these numbers are false, only unproven. So far I hear a lot of "do a google", read a history book (fiction many of them), and what does it matter if the numbers are not good. The heart of the issue is that gun control kills.

Fair enough, but the opposition makes the same argument with "facts" and figures and says what does it matter "if one child's death is spared by gun control?"

How many here have DONE the research themselves? Not read an author that has done the research, but actually did their own report. What sources did you trust?

It's one thing to believe, it's another to know.

2. Remove Ads

Oregonshooter,

I hear what you are saying. I also agree "do your homework and then decide where you want to stand.

Unfortunately though there are people in this country, that think just like Hitler. Look at some of the biggest supporters of gun control. I do believe they have a different agenda for this country once they get us disarmed.

Brian

Randal,
    I agree 100%

I guess I got off on a rant. I'm not disputing the numbers or even the validity of the argument, just making a point... What was it again? LOL

Senior Member Array GoodSamaritan's Avatar
    Let's face it. We are all going to have to take someone else's word for history. As for me, my grandfather has a few pictures of stacked bodies, he took when assinged to Brookenwald (SP?) at the end of WWII. He saw the results, and so have I through the pictures he took.

VIP Member
    [QUOTE=oregonshooter]OK, so if the numbers are so evident, and the outcome has been 100%.

Why isn't the message getting past the left wing media? Why isn't it so blarringly obvious that anyone would vote for any guin control?[QUOTE]

I must join in on these questions. In answer to the first question - please read your question. It contains the answer. Why isn't the message getting past the LEFT WING MEDIA? By definition the "Left Wing Media" is left wing therefore will not publish information that will damage their own position. They may be liberal and left wing, but they are not stupid. Only idiots publish information that undercuts their own arguments! Second question, what makes you think that the leaders and thinkers in the gun control groups do not know this information? Since you want to look at history. Take a look and determine when information to the contrary to an ideologues position was ever deemed relevant to their position. As the old statement goes, "Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up." The leaders and thinkers in the groups know the facts, but since the facts do not support their cause they ignore, spin, or make up new "facts" to support their cause whichever is more benefitial at the time. Tomorrow they may do something different.

If you ever engage a person who is a sold out supporter of any left wing cause in conversation you eventually get to the point where you ask the question a friend of mine asked. The person he asked had continually ignored every substantive argument for a position opposite to his and had offered no substantive arguments for his position. My friend finally stated the following: I will no longer talk to you because you neither listen nor think, but before I go I want to ask you one more quesiton, "Does your head whistle when you go out in the wind?"
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Bread and circuses... :(

The truth is there, it's in your face, history supports it and yet most will not believe... Gee, sounds like trying to tell someone about Christ. :)

Also very good reasons why we should own AR-15's, AK-47's, so on and so forth. Too many 'pro-gun folks' see no need for these weapons in the hands of citizens.

When you have to defend your life against your government - that pistol isn't going to cut it.

Joe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links