Defensive Carry banner

Went to the mall yesterday

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Zach and Holly 
#1 ·
Before my wife and I headed out I asked her if she was going to carry. She received her CPL the day before Christmas and has yet wanted to carry, even carry around the house. To my surprise she said yes. A few minuets later she had on a 340pd with 38’s in a Galco summer comfort and was ready to go. I have to say it was pretty cool having my wife carry along side me. I wanted her to take a WWW with me last week but this was just as good. Just thought I would share.

#3 ·
I too have gotten my wife to get her CCW and lately she has started to carry!:haha:

She will not OC but at least she carries some of the time!:image035:

#4 ·
:congrats: Congrats to you both.

All I can say is, it must be nice to have a spouse that takes their personal protection seriously. My wife thinks I'm overreacting by insisting on her carrying Mace with her when she's out and about. On most occasions I'm with her and armed to the teeth, but even then she thinks it's mostly unnecessary. I've sheltered her over the 18 years of marriage so I guess it's my own fault.:embarassed:

GBK

#6 ·
Congrats!!!!

The Mall Walk is the eqivalent of the WWW for women :image035:

I bet that's a good feeling having your partner right there carrying with you...it's like having a BUG that does the work for you :rofl:

I'm just full of it this morning, sorry! But again...congrats!!!

#7 ·
You have a great wife! Nice to know she's now taking the responsibility of her personal safety very serious.

My wife also got her carry permit in Sepember. She carries a nice little Ruger LCP .380 just about everwhere she is allowed by law. She was a bit reluctant at first, but now she's seldom without it.

#8 ·
Congrats!
I've gotten my GF to carry mace at all times now since getting her permit.
Taking the firearm class really opened her eyes to the importance of "awareness" and not having the " It'll never happen to me" attitude.
We are looking for a carry pistol for her, G26, just havn't found one at the right price yet.

#9 ·
I couldn't get mine to carry at all , not IWB, or OWB, but after buying here a concealment purse last month she has stolen my Taurus 38 and carries it all the time now.

Like someone said baby steps, hopefully one day I can get her moved to on body carry in the near future.

#10 ·
Great news!

My wife carries in her purse at all times. If anyone wants a little refresher of why we carry, or a kick in the pants to those who don't, go watch the opening 10 minutes of the new movie Law Abiding Citizen. If anyone asks why you pack heat, just tell them, that's why right there.....people don't think about it until it inevitably happens to them! :confused:

#11 ·
BriNik: I think the 360pd is going to be my next purchase...it's the same as the 340, only with exposed hammer. Would love to see a picture if your wife's carry setup (in the holster) as I'm not sure if I can quite pocket carry with it yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.