Defensive Carry banner

GA Gun Laws

6K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  rmodel65 
#1 ·
Is it illegal to carry concealed in hospitals & doctors offices in GA? I have not seen anything on that have anyone?

#2 ·
I recommend researching it on Welcome to GeorgiaPacking.org and Georgia Carry : An information clearinghouse for Georgia Firearms License issues and news. Both also have email links on the bottoms of their pages where you can contact them if you need additional information (and they do respond:eek:k:).

BTW, there is a push underway right now to expand the places allowed to carry to include churches, college campuses and many other currently restricted or unclear places. You can read about it at http://savannahnow.com/news/2009-12-30/ga-may-expand-areas-where-guns-can-be-carried.

#4 ·
GA Gun Laws??

I don't carry to my Doctors office as it would add 4-6 extra pounds to my weight when checking in. I also feel safe at my Grandaughters Hospital (CHOA) where I and my wife are Benefactors. Find me on the street and that is a different issue......

#5 ·
I don't carry to my Doctors office as it would add 4-6 extra pounds to my weight when checking in. I also feel safe at my Grandaughters Hospital (CHOA) where I and my wife are Benefactors. Find me on the street and that is a different issue......

i always tell th enurse just to deduct about 4 pounds because im carrying my weapon as usual.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.