Can anyone elaborate please? (ohio law) - Page 2

Can anyone elaborate please? (ohio law)

This is a discussion on Can anyone elaborate please? (ohio law) within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by SIXTO No, Springboro isnt far from me. None of the Chipotle's I go to have beer though. Maybe they will soon. I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    No, Springboro isnt far from me. None of the Chipotle's I go to have beer though. Maybe they will soon.
    I didnt partake....but my burrito was quite tasty. We have small mom and pop joint abt an hour form here that makes their stuff very similar to Chipotle. Its deliciious. I was visiting friends in Waynesville.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JDE101 View Post
    I don't mean to hijack the thread, but since I noticed most of the posters are from Ohio, I thought you all might be interested in knowing (if you don't already) that Ohioans For Concealed Carry sent out an alert a couple days ago that House Bill 203 is finally scheduled for a second reading and proponent testimony on Tuesday, January 19th, at 3:00pm. Lets all hope this bill finally goes forward and gets passed and becomes law in the not too distant future. It would bring Ohio concealed carry law into line with most other states that allow you to carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol at long as you are not drinking. I haven't had a drink in almost 25 years, but I do like to go to places like Chili's, Don Pablos, Applebees, etc. and on occasion, the Golden Lamb. Currently, I can't do so while carrying.About the only places you can eat in Ohio while armed are the fast food joints or Cracker Barrel or Golden Corral.
    fingers crossed.

Even if it passes its still up to the owner to allow carry or not.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    I didnt partake....but my burrito was quite tasty. We have small mom and pop joint abt an hour form here that makes their stuff very similar to Chipotle. Its deliciious. I was visiting friends in Waynesville.
    Waynesville is even closer. That is were I go for quick pheasant hunts.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links