Another Anti-Question. - Page 3

Another Anti-Question.

This is a discussion on Another Anti-Question. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Every place I have worked at (not counting LE) has had a similar policy in place. Periodically someone would come out with a "reminder" about ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Anti-Question.

Keep it under cover

Every place I have worked at (not counting LE) has had a similar policy in place. Periodically someone would come out with a "reminder" about preventing "workplace violence" and talk about how dire it is when people carry guns and how they have a zero tolerance policy and blah blah blah, liberal BS, blah blah blah.

When not prohibited by law, I think it is up to each employee to do a cost/benefit analysis, and decide if their job is more important than their life and freedom. I say, if you think it is their business and want to comply, do so. If you don't, than don't. I do get a kick out of people who think they must do whatever corporate HQ tells them to no matter if it is right or wrong. Good little expendable robots they are.

Shooter429

I had a LE freind explain once: holding up his gun saying "This is a gun", then removing the slide and stating "these are gun parts."
    Now, I don't presume to know how this is interpeted in case law, but I'd think that if (in a search) "gun parts" were found, you might have a better defence than if an assembled gun were found.
    Just a thought. I don't expect this idea to resolve the issue.
    I actually used this once when I rode my bike to work, keeping my "gun parts" in my back pack, and locking my back pack in my desk while at work. I expect they would have fired me if found, and if they could recognize the parts kept in different compartmants of the pack. (Sometimes I do stupid things. HA!)
    It’s so much easier now days, to "Love and honor" my wife, when she is armed, and shoots a better group than I do. (Till death do us part, eh?)

“The way you get shot by a concealed weapons permit holder is, you point a gun at him,” the Sheriff said.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links