This Will Enrage You! - Page 3

This Will Enrage You!

This is a discussion on This Will Enrage You! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; George Soros was a Hungarian refugee who survived the Nazis and the communist invasions and occupations of eastern Europe. What could have and should have ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: This Will Enrage You!

George Soros was a Hungarian refugee who survived the Nazis and the communist invasions and occupations of eastern Europe. What could have and should have happened over there had millions of civilians been armed with adequate ammunition? Is this old fool insane? Does he have a brain? Our Founding [not framer] Fathers feared government and did not love it, either remembering or seeing what governments had done in Europe.

As someone on this forum has, cant remember who it is right now or I would give credit , on their tag line "you may find me dead, but I will be surronded by a pile of brass". Best statement I have seen yet.

Funny how in such a short time we have forgotton why the 2nd amendment was written anyway......to protect ourselves from the tyranny of government!!!

Stand tall guys.....they are a coming for our guns one day....
    Andy
    You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas - David Crockett
    When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    I have disliked the U.N. for many, many years, they are an organization that has lost it's purpose and they serve no useful purpose any longer for this country and many others.

When you have such countries such as China, North Korea, Libya and other such countries heading the Human Rights Council, give me a break, if that doesn't speak volumns I don't have a clue what would.

This is still America folks, it's still the United States of America, you still have the freedom to come and go as you see fit, you still have the freedom to buy a gun when you want except in a couple of States, but that's those states doing it, not the combination of all.

We still can travel to and from, across lines without papers, we still vote whether you agree or disagree that it does any good, we still can vote freely. We are everything they wish, sure we have some problems folks, heck, what country doesn't now and then, we'll get through them just as we've always done.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    I have disliked the U.N. for many, many years, they are an organization that has lost it's purpose and they serve no useful purpose any longer for this country and many others.

When you have such countries such as China, North Korea, Libya and other such countries heading the Human Rights Council, give me a break, if that doesn't speak volumns I don't have a clue what would.

This is still America folks, it's still the United States of America, you still have the freedom to come and go as you see fit, you still have the freedom to buy a gun when you want except in a couple of States, but that's those states doing it, not the combination of all.

We still can travel to and from, across lines without papers, we still vote whether you agree or disagree that it does any good, we still can vote freely. We are everything they wish, sure we have some problems folks, heck, what country doesn't now and then, we'll get through them just as we've always done.
    Lest we not forget that about a hundred years ago or so most people open carried too. Now you are a wacko for even suggesting it. I agree that we are a great nation, but its scary how fast we can become compalcent and allow our liberties to be taken away without even the hint of a fight. We have to keep watch over those that impose the laws over us, then opt out of most of those laws.
    Andy
    You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas - David Crockett
    When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

George Soros. Is this old fool insane?
    Crazy like a fox. He has made his billions off of bankrupting economies. He will use whatever means to help destabilize a country till it collapses betting against that countries currency when it does collapse. Have you seen where our dollar is going these days? Or our entire country for that fact. Gotta get rid of the guns though before you have total control.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

How did our Australian and British cousins let this happen to them? They were made of sterner tougher stuff, being our ancestors and countrymen.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsee11789 View Post
    It is comforting to know that the majority of our armed forces members would not go as far as to turn on their own country. If they try and take guns there will be revolution.

Yes, but the problem here is this. As far as I see it, The US Military probably would not be the ones to come around and round up all of us "infidels", It would be an army of foreign troops, who would have no alliegience to our country or people.

"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass." - Trooper M. Padgett

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I'll bury mine and tell them i sold them to some punk kids on the street.
    Quote Originally Posted by rottkeeper View Post
    If you are living your life worried about being a victim all the time and not enjoying life to the fullest, you are already a victim...
    -You don't know what you don't see-

1*

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    I think I'll go buy that AK tomorrow...
    I bought mine last month

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Has anyone taken advantage of the offer at the bottom of that page??? It sounds really good, and I signed up for his emails and DVD, but I was hoping someone had taken advantage of the training and gun/equipment offer and could speak to it. Anyone?
    Walk softly ...

Two things we need to do!

Get the US out of the UN.

Get the UN out of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by siafu View Post
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    plus one!!!!
    Christian/Father/Husband/American/NRA Benefactor Life Member/GOA Life Member/USAF NCO/Operations; Provide Comfort/Northern Watch/Southern Watch/Enduring Freedom/Iraqi Freedom/TBD....

Ep1953 I concur whole-heartedly...get them ******** outta my country!!!
    The words can't and impossible are honey only to lips of losers. "Keith Matt(Me)"

Ruger KP95
    Glock 22/ PT145/ Pardner Pump Tactical/ Century AK-74

The whole point is that it doesn't matter if the arms control treaty is unconstitutional. A treaty is HIGHER than the Constitution, and requires the state to adopt laws that implement it.

That is why this is so dangerous. All it requires is for the US to sign it, the President to submit it for ratification, and the Senate to pass it with 51 votes... and it is OVER. Once in, you can't get it back out, EVER.
    ‎An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine. I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force, nor is it wise for such a person to expect it. -- Isaiah Amberay

Avenger great post but yeah i could not watch anymore of the video the more i watched it the more it (enraged) me is nicer word i would've used. i will not lie seeing all those firearms being destroyed almost brought a tear to my eye :'( lol but on a serious note. all it takes is one incident where a firearm was needed to help ANY of those tofu fartin tree huggin hippies or their familys and i GUARANTEE their opinion would change.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links