This Will Enrage You! - Page 4

This Will Enrage You!

This is a discussion on This Will Enrage You! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by BigStick Has anyone taken advantage of the offer at the bottom of that page??? It sounds really good, and I signed up ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 76

Thread: This Will Enrage You!

  1. #46
    Senior Member Array Avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    nowhere, usa
    Posts
    713
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStick View Post
    Has anyone taken advantage of the offer at the bottom of that page??? It sounds really good, and I signed up for his emails and DVD, but I was hoping someone had taken advantage of the training and gun/equipment offer and could speak to it. Anyone?
    Yes, I have. Its probably the best trainning I have ever recieved that being said from a person who received the best from our wonderful goverment. ( I was a USMC sniper). I plan on going back in the spring, will I see you there?


  2. #47
    Member Array REDTAIL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NY STATE
    Posts
    403
    The United Nations are the one's that should be Disbanned, They never did any good for any country, especially the USA.

  3. #48
    Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wichita Falls, Texas
    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnK87 View Post
    The whole point is that it doesn't matter if the arms control treaty is unconstitutional. A treaty is HIGHER than the Constitution, and requires the state to adopt laws that implement it.

    That is why this is so dangerous. All it requires is for the US to sign it, the President to submit it for ratification, and the Senate to pass it with 51 votes... and it is OVER. Once in, you can't get it back out, EVER.
    I think we would or should keep this one on our radar screen big as it can be and alert and if the Senate or even this President dared to try and pass such a treaty ratification that the gun owners in this country make such a rumble, that we shake the pillars of Washington before they even think of putting pen to paper and they say oh heck no, were not waking that sleeping giant.

    Someone mentioned 100 years ago we could O/C, well your right, we could, but along the way civilization came along and with civilization comes responsibilities and with responsibilities comes laws, now some we may agree with and some we may not, but you pointed out one law and I agree with you, but if you think one law barring O/Cing to be impairing your freedoms, I implore you to please remember the many freedoms that we still have overall that many other countries don't.

    Sure, we have to fight for them, sure we have a fight ahead to keep them, not saying we don't, but in perspective, it's a fight to keep, not regain so much which is better then probably 3/4s of the world wouldn't you say. What I'm saying, is see the cup 1/2 full, not 1/2 empty and be happy and fight the good fight my friend. We still have what a lot of countries don't.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

  4. #49
    VIP Member Array Pikachu711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    2,461

    Two Things

    Quote Originally Posted by ep1953 View Post
    Two things we need to do!

    Get the US out of the UN.

    Get the UN out of the US.
    Absolutely!!!
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

  5. #50
    Member Array basher052's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Richmond TX
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    Yes, but the problem here is this. As far as I see it, The US Military probably would not be the ones to come around and round up all of us "infidels", It would be an army of foreign troops, who would have no alliegience to our country or people.



    "You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass." - Trooper M. Padgett



    "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    Thanks brother!
    Andy
    You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas - David Crockett
    When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

  6. #51
    Member Array AWDeanSr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    I think we would or should keep this one on our radar screen big as it can be and alert and if the Senate or even this President dared to try and pass such a treaty ratification that the gun owners in this country make such a rumble, that we shake the pillars of Washington before they even think of putting pen to paper and they say oh heck no, were not waking that sleeping giant.

    Someone mentioned 100 years ago we could O/C, well your right, we could, but along the way civilization came along and with civilization comes responsibilities and with responsibilities comes laws, now some we may agree with and some we may not, but you pointed out one law and I agree with you, but if you think one law barring O/Cing to be impairing your freedoms, I implore you to please remember the many freedoms that we still have overall that many other countries don't.

    Sure, we have to fight for them, sure we have a fight ahead to keep them, not saying we don't, but in perspective, it's a fight to keep, not regain so much which is better then probably 3/4s of the world wouldn't you say. What I'm saying, is see the cup 1/2 full, not 1/2 empty and be happy and fight the good fight my friend. We still have what a lot of countries don't.
    If a person is traveling across a desert, and their mode of transportation breaks down leaving them to hump 200 miles and all they have is a half bottle of water...sure it's better than nothing, but it is still a half bottle of water. Unless they find more water, chances are that person would ultimately succumb to dehydration and die.

    Sure, what limited freedoms we have in America are better than some other countries...but, is that good enough? The problem as I see it is that we have gone down a slippery slope of trading our personal freedoms for a false sense of security and peace...eventually our guns will be taken if we continue this course.

    Each generation of Americans must be willing to sacrifice their comfort and sometimes personal safety in order for the next generation to know freedom.....
    1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:



  7. #52
    VIP Member Array Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,440
    Anybody bother to check to see how old that video is? It seems familiar like I have seen it before, quite a while back. Any of those people still in office either at the UN or the various other agencies?

    Nothing against Front Sight, but it seems like that is more of an attempt to generate some business.
    The Japanese of World War II feared invading the US because of a “rifleman behind every tree.”
    IIRC the quote was "A rifle behind every blade of grass" and even then, never verified as to who said it or what the exact words were.


    Ambassador Jauantha Dhanapala was hand picked by UN Secretary-General, Kofi Annan to take on the challenging job of Under Secretary General to re-establish the Department of Disarmament after the UN reforms of 1997 (1998–2003). During his tenure he piloted the UN role in arresting the proliferation of small arms and light weapons, anti-personnel landmines, conventional weapons, and weapons of mass destruction while reinforcing existing norms and norm-building in other areas such as missiles. He also broke new ground both in-house in taking managerial initiatives in gender mainstreaming and in work-life issues, as well as in the disarmament field by innovating the exchange of weapons for a development programme in Albania and other areas, and also in the cross-sectoral linking of disarmament with development, the environment and peace education programmes.
    Other than his anti gun for everyone (6 years ago), he has done some excellent human rights and anti nuke work. Choose your evil.

    Ambassador Whittlesey serves as Chairman Emeritus of the American Swiss Foundation in New York, where she served as Chairman for 18 years. Mrs. Whittlesey is also a Member of the Board of Trustees of the Institute of World Politics, a graduate school of diplomacy and national security affairs in Washington, DC, for which she formerly served as Chairman for 6 years. She is a Member of the Board of Directors of Christian Freedom International, headquartered Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, an organization dedicated to assisting persecuted Christians around the world for which she also served as Chairman for 3 years. Ambassador Whittlesey also served as a U.S. delegate to the UN Conference on Small Arms and Light Weapons in 2001 and as an official adviser to U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton during the 2006 UN Conference on Small Arms and Light Weapons in New York City.
    That was over 3 years ago.

    There is no doubt that there are political parties around the world trying to quash our freedoms, and they have been at it for a very long time.

    With the current administration, indeed this is more of a threat than ever, but they do still need to go through the proper steps to sign it. In order to succeed, they will have to be discrete, and there is no way the media or the other fanatical backers of such a move will be able to keep their mouths shut.

    Cause for concern, yes. Something to get into a frothing rage or panic over, no.
    Sticks

    Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

  8. #53
    Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,974
    Alot of thing would have to happen though. The balance of power would have to greatly tip in the anti-gun favor. The moons and the stars would have to align. THEN they would have to shove this down millions of pro 2nd ammendment Americans throats.

    With princess pelosi throwing temper tantrums and stinky reed saying racist things about the president... Plus the morons trying to pass the healthcare bill with such great resistance its was almost thread away from failing, I just don't think this administration is organized enough at this time to put through such a threat.

    I hope that I am right. Pretty soon it will be the Conservatives turn to power!

  9. #54
    Member Array basher052's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Richmond TX
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by razor02097 View Post
    Alot of thing would have to happen though. The balance of power would have to greatly tip in the anti-gun favor. The moons and the stars would have to align. THEN they would have to shove this down millions of pro 2nd ammendment Americans throats.

    With princess pelosi throwing temper tantrums and stinky reed saying racist things about the president... Plus the morons trying to pass the healthcare bill with such great resistance its was almost thread away from failing, I just don't think this administration is organized enough at this time to put through such a threat.

    I hope that I am right. Pretty soon it will be the Conservatives turn to power!
    Then again, I never thought I would see the day when the government would regulate the salaries in the free market. In the last year, many things have happened that I never tought I would see. Why should the abolution of the 2nd amendment be any different?
    Andy
    You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas - David Crockett
    When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

  10. #55
    Member Array TheFreeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Carolina - Concord
    Posts
    161


    They take our guns, I promise you everything else will go with the guns as well...

  11. #56
    Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wichita Falls, Texas
    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by AWDeanSr View Post
    If a person is traveling across a desert, and their mode of transportation breaks down leaving them to hump 200 miles and all they have is a half bottle of water...sure it's better than nothing, but it is still a half bottle of water. Unless they find more water, chances are that person would ultimately succumb to dehydration and die.

    Sure, what limited freedoms we have in America are better than some other countries...but, is that good enough? The problem as I see it is that we have gone down a slippery slope of trading our personal freedoms for a false sense of security and peace...eventually our guns will be taken if we continue this course.

    Each generation of Americans must be willing to sacrifice their comfort and sometimes personal safety in order for the next generation to know freedom.....

    Limited freedoms?? No problem my friends. You want to see limited freedoms. I ask that you take a trip to any Middle East Country, China, Russia, you will see limited freedom at it's best.

    I spent 20 years and a war sacrificing my comfort and personal safety in order for the next generation to know freedom to include knowing freedom right now myself, so I think I know a little of what I am talking about here also.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

  12. #57
    Member Array AWDeanSr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Limited freedoms?? No problem my friends. You want to see limited freedoms. I ask that you take a trip to any Middle East Country, China, Russia, you will see limited freedom at it's best.

    I spent 20 years and a war sacrificing my comfort and personal safety in order for the next generation to know freedom to include knowing freedom right now myself, so I think I know a little of what I am talking about here also.
    Yes, limited freedoms! If we were truly free, a large portion of this board's threads questioning the legality of buying or carrying firearms would not exist! Freedoms come from our creator, not our congress or our military...it is their job to ensure we keep our freedoms .

    I do not know you or what you have experienced, and I respect you for your commitment to what you believe you were fighting for.

    I just think that there is no such thing as too much freedom..or love...peace...or too many guns! Just as long as others right's and freedoms are not being infringed
    Last edited by AWDeanSr; January 13th, 2010 at 01:13 AM.
    1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:



  13. #58
    VIP Member Array TN_Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Shelby County TN
    Posts
    11,129
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    I fully expect "them" to come for our guns at some point in the not too distant future. Either that or another crisis involving other freedoms trying to be taken away is what I expect will start the shooting war between the civilian population or "the militia" as we were once called in a very historic document and the tyrannical government that were are rapidly acquiring here in what was once the land of the free and home of the brave.

    Dark times are a head unless some real changes happen soon. And I really don't see most of the mind-numbed-by-TV-and-over-fat-by-junk-food sloths we now find ourselves surrounded by in this country. Every day I see more and more why this country has slipped to the state that it has. It saddens and disgusts me.


    Quote Originally Posted by FastDraw View Post
    Folks, we have a great gun forum........

    Don't let it become another GlockTalk.......
    May I ask, FastDraw, what the heck this statement means?
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

  14. #59
    Member Array fox2102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    vestavia hills, AL
    Posts
    276
    I think i'll qote Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.” I dare the government to try and take away our weapons. There would be civil war

  15. #60
    Member Array AWDeanSr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by fox2102 View Post
    I think i'll qote Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.” I dare the government to try and take away our weapons. There would be civil war
    There are numerous ways to subvert the second amendment. The health care bill is one...Just threaten the loss of insurance. The UN small arms treaty is another.

    I would wager another "terrorist" attack would be quickly followed by more restrictive guns laws...even if the attack were carried out with a crotch bomb!

    As another poster stated, I believe that a lot of Americans are so dumbed down and brain washed by the boob tube and by the political rhetoric our so called representative stuffed suit's spew, who's only agenda is power and finacial gain.
    1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:



Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •