I almost had a heart attack from the shock!

This is a discussion on I almost had a heart attack from the shock! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; That is wonderful news, Bunny. I'm very happy for you, and for "the Mister." I can't help but wonder what brought him over... Do take ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I almost had a heart attack from the shock!

That is wonderful news, Bunny. I'm very happy for you, and for "the Mister." I can't help but wonder what brought him over...

Do take him up on that offer - asap.
    "I pledge allegiance to the war banner of the united states of Totalitaria. And to the Republic, which no longer stands, several bankers, who are now god, indivisible, with Bernanke bucks and credit for all."

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Hey we Yankees aren't all bad and men are from Mars so no need for a pod people invasion.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Ex-Yank here, and yes we have plenty of sterling qualities of our own.
    "I pledge allegiance to the war banner of the united states of Totalitaria. And to the Republic, which no longer stands, several bankers, who are now god, indivisible, with Bernanke bucks and credit for all."

Yes you need to let him know that you can't always be there to protect him and that his coming home every night is important to you and bunny junior,then maybe he will take the class
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

My girlfriend payed for half of my XD9 last year for my birthday, this year she paid for half of my Sig P250... I'm a lucky man :)
    Springfield Armory XD 9mm service
    Sig Sauer P250c 9mm

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

Mrs Bunny,

I only have one thing to say:

AWESOME!

As for this:

I want to coin a new phrase for us here on the forum....for when we get a family member, friend, etc to see the light on gun ownership/CCW......they are gunnitized
    If I were you I would consider Mr. Bunny so gunnitized.

Biker

That's great! It's gotta be a good feeling to know someone has that kind of trust and confidence in you.
    Fortune favors the bold.

Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

Awesome! Nice to know there is another pro-CC'er in the area!
    One of the most dangerous political philosophies afflicting America today is the belief that we canít allow anyone to suffer the natural consequences of their own stupidity.

Bunny,

With you working out, he is probably afraid you'll either kick his butt, or shoot it. Either way, he better get with the program...OR ELSE!!!
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

That is great! I am so glad your hubby is supportive and hopefully, he'll become more interested in the future.

I was always looking to get my CCL but I was never truly interested until I got my handgun. When I expressed interest in joining the site and learning more about everything... you should have seen look on my boyfriend's face. He lit up like a christmas tree. I would never trade that for anything.

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan; by way of St. Mayberry, GA
    My wife, until she met me, had never been around guns at all. Before we started dating one of my 'range buddies' had told her I had a permit and carried
    'everywhere'........I made her nervous. I guess I grew on her or something.....I dunno....she 'liked' me, but I scared her at the same time. One night a drunken transient tried to get into her house.....several times. She called the police, and then her friend. Her friend called me and I 'stood watch' for the next few nights.
    All of a sudden, my carrying a gun was a good thing.

Go figure.

She's given me grief before for 'packing that thing' sometimes, and then turns around and will ask me if I'm 'bringing my buddy along too?'

The other day she said I ought to start looking for that shotgun you wanted.

It's a slow process, but our spouses seem to be coming around.

Bravo Zulu Bun!
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

My girlfriend lives up in Moorsevile and hasn't really had any exposure to guns during her life.

We're going shooting this weekend if the weather holds out.
    One of the most dangerous political philosophies afflicting America today is the belief that we canít allow anyone to suffer the natural consequences of their own stupidity.

That's got to be a good feeling. My wife is not real pro OC, but does not mind CC.

We were school shopping and carrying cash. She asked where I planned on keeping it safe while we shopped. I told her cash in my wallet, OC gun on my hip. Seems like a safe place to me. She smiled and I got an "Oh, OK." She's coming around too. Going to the range tomorrow!

Just tell Mr. Bunny you might need some back up one day, and you don't want to have to wait on Bunny Jr. to grow up. hehe One step at a time.

Administrator
    Great news....SO...whatcha going for ~ The SIG or the rifle?
    Inquiring minds want to know.

What a nice story! Good job. :-)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links