Got TOTALLY made last night - Page 11

Got TOTALLY made last night

This is a discussion on Got TOTALLY made last night within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yeah, those are deal breakers. Maybe she can be a really good friend though. ;-)...

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Yeah, those are deal breakers. Maybe she can be a really good friend though. ;-)
    Healthy children will not fear life, if their parents have integrity enough not to fear death.
    -TIME DEUM ET OPERARE IUSTITIAM--

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDuba View Post
    Maybe she can be a really good friend though. ;-)
    Friends with benefits?
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    However so that no one is disapointed before I found out she was a total slob and had racist familiy I DID find the gun Colt new agent in a smart carry
    OK, so now we REALLY need to know how you found the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by TedBeau View Post
    OK, so now we REALLY need to know how you found the gun?
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

VIP Member
    Rollo.
    Thats get me too when a Woman is a slob. Went thru that and could not take it. The other issue I understand as well. Look at the person and take it from there. They are good or bad thats what I look at.

Good luck and as they say She is out there.

Way to go! Sounds like you need to make that second date!!
    God Bless the troops...especially the snipers!
    -LaRue Tactical -

Distinguished Member
    Realizing all that stuff early on is the way to go. I sure enjoyed the story though, and the responses here give me lots to talk about with single girlfriends and their dating strategies.

Go back to the same fishing hole where you found her and cast your line again.

I'm laughing my ***** off this is good stuff. Great story thanks for sharing she does sound like a great gal.

Example. 8 years ago at my ex-wifes sisters wedding the groom asked at the reception "Who invited the ******?".
    Dude...that's F-ed up!!
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

Steps in the stripping of State's Rights/Sovereignty
    1. War of Northern Agression 2. Coersion to ratify the 14th Amendment 3. Ratified 17th Amendment

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    I wouldn't be advertising your find on the web ,there's enough competition as there is, remember some dude always going to try to come across bigger and better.I am a cynic as I saw what wife number 1 left for and I dated alot for 3 years until I found wife number(2)27 years ago. Good luck with your search
    and have fun!

Distinguished Member Array GWRedDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown View Post
    Dude...that's F-ed up!!
    That part was a little shocking to me, too. I guess I just haven't been to any place where people are like that. Or, maybe I've encountered people who actually are like that but since I'm not black it didn't come up. Either way, it is a bit surprising.
    "Trust in God with hand on sword" -Inscription on my family's coat of arms from medieval England
    ---Carry options: G26/MTAC, PF9/MiniTuck, PPK/Pocket, USP40/OWB---
    ---NOTE: I am not an expert. If I ever start acting like a know-it-all, please call me on it immediately. ---

I still have to ask- what did she do in the military that got her the situational awareness to undress your carry like that?

(Glad you found out early it wouldn't work.)
    ‎An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine. I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force, nor is it wise for such a person to expect it. -- Isaiah Amberay

I'm sorry it didn't work out, Rollo. I had high hopes for you two, but that is grief that you do not need! Keep looking and good luck!
    2 Chr 7:14

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    Three thoughts to leave you with:

• You dodged a bullet with the deal-breakers. You saved yourself a lot of grief.
    • You made a friend. A friend is worth *tons*, and a good 'out for coffee buddy' can be a great blessing. Hope the friendship works for you.
    • It didn't play out according to our script - I've found that life rarely does (though I have no complaints). Still, by our fantasy scenarios, I hope that you recognize that we want the best for you.
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

Racist family

2. Racist family. I said I would NEVER do this again. At our age a lot of people think this shouldn't be a issue but if a relationship turns serious it's huge. There's weddings, funerals, holidays and other things that are problematic. Example. 8 years ago at my ex-wifes sisters wedding the groom asked at the reception "Who invited the ******?". Yeah... Not doing that crap again.

You look like a big guy who is also armed, and HE calls you a ******? Dude, He ain't got much smarts.......

However so that no one is disapointed before I found out she was a total slob and had racist familiy I DID find the gun Colt new agent in a smart carry

Edit - Should have figured the filter would edit out the racial slur. Regardless, Im black and she was white. I'm pretty sure you can figure out the intended slur.
    I was brought up Jewish. Now, I really don't follow it, but thats not the point.
    Point is: many of the non-Jewish girls I dated were OK with it. Their families were not, and I got shoved out the door a few times when picking them up. ( I am an older guy. In our day, you HAD to pick up the girl at her house and "stand inspection" by her 2 brother, and 7 cousins, before the girl was allowed to go out with you. Even if it was a outing at the beach on Sunday) Got called many slurs as I rolled down the front stairs.
    I eventually married out of the religion, and the relatives were a problem for a few years. Then, they put up with me.
    40 years later, still married to the same one.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Links