Defensive Carry banner

Got TOTALLY made last night

19K views 175 replies 133 participants last post by  sass20485 
#1 ·
Last night was my first date in about 10 years. I was pretty nervous. I picked her up at her house and we went to dinner and a movie. I spent quite a bit of time picking out clothes to make sure I was concealing well. I thought I did a pretty good job. I stood in front of the mirror for at least 10 mins turning around and twisting to make sure I wasn’t printing at all.

The date went well. We had a lot of fun and some great conversation. I dropped her off at her house and walked her to the front door and we exchanged the normal after date pleasantries. “I had fun” “We will have to go out again” etc. And then she says “I like a man that’s prepared” I’m sure I had a pretty stupid look on my face as I asked her “errrr, what do you mean?” She replies "Your side arm is sitting at 4 o’clock on your right hip inside your waist band, you have a spare mag behind your left hip. There’s a knife clipped inside your right pocket and a small light clipped inside your left (I was wearing a pretty long shirt un-tucked by the way).”

At this point I’m sure the look on my face probably went from stupid to dread. However she didn’t appear to be uncomfortable at all. So I asked “What gave me away?”. She said “When we walked from my house to the car you were scanning the area. I tried to walk on your right side but you shifted so that I was walking on your left side. You did the same thing when we left the restaurant. That’s generally a sign of someone that is either intelligence, ex-military ,law enforcement or a civilian that carries so I started watching.’

I was COMPLETLEY dumb founded. I got totally, 100 percent without a doubt made for EVERYTHING I was carrying. I had no idea what to say. The first thing that came to mind was ‘Sorry”. She laughed and said ‘I did 2 tours in Iraq (She hadn’t mentioned that she was in the military) You learn to pay attention pretty fast”. I asked her why she hadn’t mentioned that she served before and she said she usually doesn’t because it tends to scare guys off. I asked her why it scares guys off and she said with a big smile “Guys tend to be intimidated by a girl that can kick their behind”. I asked her if she was carrying and she said yes. I asked where and she replied “Are you going to ask me out again?” I said yes and she said "Maybe you will find out”. I think I just found my dream girl!

See less See more
#133 ·
:popcorn: Anyone care for some popcorn?

#135 ·
Ok now go to the Jewelery store get the ring and 2 tickets to Vegas play the power ball and call it the day!!

#141 ·
He must've bombed the second date and is too embarassed to tell everyone.

Doesn't want every single guy from DC flooding Indiana trying to find this girl.

#144 ·
woman

Situational awareness is maybe what got her thru two tours in the middle east......

If he kneeled down to propose, he may have exposed the BUG in the ankle holster. LOL!
All I could think of was the scene in Police Acadamy (1) where the guy was going to bed with the girl and they started tossing out guns from under their clothes.

Any word on the second date??? Huh, Huh?
You'r keeping us in suspense.....

Hey, if you see her again, give her my thanks for doing what she did for our country. I think I speak for mostly all of us on this website..

And that goes for y'all who served and are serving....

#150 ·
I've seriously had at leat 5 people ask me about this in other threads so I figure it's about time to update this thread haha!

We have become friends but unfortuanetly that's all it will ever be. She has two traits that are both major deal breakers on my list.

1. She's total slob. I am borderline OCD and a pretty serious neat freak. I had a date over to my house one night and she actually asked me who my cleaning service was haha. My ex-wife was a huge slob and it caused a ton of issues between the two of us.

2. Racist family. I said I would NEVER do this again. At our age a lot of people think this shouldn't be a issue but if a relationship turns serious it's huge. There's weddings, funerals, holidays and other things that are problematic. Example. 8 years ago at my ex-wifes sisters wedding the groom asked at the reception "Who invited the ******?". Yeah... Not doing that crap again.

However so that no one is disapointed before I found out she was a total slob and had racist familiy I DID find the gun :image035: Colt new agent in a smart carry:smoke23:

Edit - Should have figured the filter would edit out the racial slur. Regardless, Im black and she was white. I'm pretty sure you can figure out the intended slur.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.