Busted by the wife

This is a discussion on Busted by the wife within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My wife knows I have my CCW permit an knows bought multiple hosters etc. Yesterday out all day at Target she hugs me then rubs ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Busted by the wife

Busted by the wife

My wife knows I have my CCW permit an knows bought multiple hosters etc. Yesterday out all day at Target she hugs me then rubs my back and touches my holster and says oh my god! Guess she didn't that j carried. She respects my reasons and our right to carry so nohing like that. Morefunny she didn't know and felt it in the middle of the store. Later she did like to know when I am carrying so later that day I went out and j asked her if I was. She said yes but hen couldn't find it lol. Guess new game to see if I'm printing before I go out

2. Remove Ads

That's humorous. My wife is the same way. She really doesn't see the need. I told her there isn't a need until the need arises.

My wife likes when I carry, she just asks to be warned if I pull my gun out to warn her so she can duck and cover her ears
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    INFIDELS

VIP Member
    Seems to me you have to tell them, if they start a brawl they have to know you carry and cannot use it.
    Last edited by nn; February 14th, 2010 at 07:43 PM.

Last night while we were out, my wife calmly asked me if I had my gun. I was a bit surprised that she asked because she knows I carry 24/7.

I said, "Yes, of course - Why?

She smiled and tilted her head toward a guy to my right with his back toward us. He was wearing a black hoodie with a huge white circle printed on the back. Around the circumference of the circle in large letters was, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. In the center of the circle was a portrait of Barak Obama.

Bobo
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other"
    ~John Adams

My Wife has no problem with me carrying
    which is a bit of a surprise because when I started
    she was a bit uneasy about it

A few Months ago while waiting for a movie to start
    she leaned over and asked (Not nearly quietly enough)
    "Are you Packing?"

After I stopped choking I said
    "No, But Please NEVER ask me that again"

She now knows to ask if I have my friend Wesson with me

Distinguished Member Array Der Alte's Avatar
    No problem at all. My wife also has her permit and we carry everywhere that its legal.
    Its a shame that youth is wasted on the young.

Posts like this make me realize what a lucky man I am. My wife and I both conceal, and we're on the same page. I rallied her into the class and permit application. Some may have no idea it's worth, but to me, it's worth more than anyone could ever know. Yes....I count my blessings because I think I might be unworthy. On this Valentine's day, I've re-iterated my faith in all that is good, and choosing the best part of my life (my wife), and yet can't help but think this all came about from some divine guidance. I cherish it like nothing else on this earth is as important. Most I can do is hope for you all to find the same.

My wife was raised around firearms but isn't a fan. But she pretty good about having them around. She used to moan about checking in at the airport but but after 32+ years shes used to it.

I did make some strives when she attended my CCW class that I teach for officers wifes, and she has a S&W 32Mag near her bed.
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

My wife knows I carry but she she doesn't know why mostly. I keep on drilling it into her head that BG's don't make appointments and I'd rather have and not need it, then need it and not have it (a well overused phrase)
    she wasn't raised with Firearms, her mom and dad are the "guns" are bad type and was raised that way. It has taken a few years to realize that it isn't the gun, but the person!

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    My wife and I both conceal, and we're on the same page.
    That's mandatory. If TSHTF, your SO needs to know what to expect. He/she needs to know how you'll react. My wife knows if I'm off my property, I'm "well dressed".

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Posts like this make me realize what a lucky man I am. My wife and I both conceal, and we're on the same page. I rallied her into the class and permit application. Some may have no idea it's worth, but to me, it's worth more than anyone could ever know. Yes....I count my blessings because I think I might be unworthy. On this Valentine's day, I've re-iterated my faith in all that is good, and choosing the best part of my life (my wife), and yet can't help but think this all came about from some divine guidance. I cherish it like nothing else on this earth is as important. Most I can do is hope for you all to find the same.
    I know what you mean. My wife and I aren't on the same page with my carrying, but at least in the same book. We've been together since 1985 and snagging her is by far my greatest accomplishment. I'm very fortunate and would be lost without her. When she's giving me a hard time about something, I just say, "Hey, you should have made a better choice. I chose great...you, not so much." Humor is my only defense...glad it works.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

My wife has her permit and a couple of guns, but seldom carries. She has no problems with my carry, anywhere. She never takes a second look at any gun...on the table, on my person at home, in church, etc.
    I just wish she would carry more, but we all make choices.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    My wife and I both conceal, and we're on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltyke View Post
    That's mandatory. If TSHTF, your SO needs to know what to expect. He/she needs to know how you'll react. My wife knows if I'm off my property, I'm "well dressed".
    I know she shoots better than me, and I'm willing to accept that. I'm just thinking I'm faster on the draw than her. If I miss the mark, I have more backup than just a spare magazine. The love goes deep.

Most I can do is hope for you all to find the same.
    I did. And that's the primary reason I have chosen to take responsibility for hers and my safety.
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links