A question for our Canadian members...

This is a discussion on A question for our Canadian members... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by GunnyBunny Are you sure you can handle one of those all by yourself? After all, it is a real beer, not that ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question for our Canadian members...

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyBunny View Post
    Are you sure you can handle one of those all by yourself? After all, it is a real beer, not that horse urine you're used to!
    Honestly, it's all I drink. Even with the crappy exchange rate, it's cheaper than anything else, even the local stuff.
    (Congrats on the win tonight in women's hockey.)

2. Remove Ads

Are you sure you can handle one of those all by yourself? After all, it is a real beer, not that horse urine you're used to!
    There's a difference?????
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

Senior Member Array TheGreatGonzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    From my understanding there are about 51 CCW licences granted at this time. Several judges have mentioned that they have carried with a permit, it's also suspected that several Hells Angels/Mafia types received CCW while giving evidence.
    The law in Canada does allow anyone to get the CCW, but in practice it's almost impossible. They won't publish any standards for the training required, they used to have a form but they say they don't have one now, but there are .PDF copies of the form on the internet. We are trying to pin them down to publish a standard for need and training required, they don't want to because it limits their ability to say no.
    Excellent info. Thanks and good luck.
    Gonzo
    "Skin that smokewagon!".

VIP Member
    I'd tell you what some Scottish Black Watch real-ale-drinkers had to say about both US & Canadian beers, but I don't need another "Inappropriate Language" infraction

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

VIP Member

Talking Hum -- sounds like....

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    .... Several judges have mentioned that they have carried with a permit, it's also suspected that several Hells Angels/Mafia types received CCW ....
    A natural pairing

Sounds like a couple of States along the Hudson River.

Our local RKBA groups are calling them the "Hudson River" States. We don't want them as part of the Mid-Atlantic States and the New England States don't want the either.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links