Ohio Record Number of Concealed Permits - Page 2

Ohio Record Number of Concealed Permits

This is a discussion on Ohio Record Number of Concealed Permits within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by searcher 45 Good news, I would like to know if this is the trend all over the USA? Searcher: It certainly is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ohio Record Number of Concealed Permits

Quote Originally Posted by searcher 45 View Post
    Good news, I would like to know if this is the trend all over the USA?
    Searcher:

It certainly is in Florida.

For a while the system was so backed up it took up to 110 days to receive concealed weapon licences in a state that required application time to issuance time be less than 90 days.

The statistics also show that while concealed carry is at an all time high there have been no increase in road rage fights or bar fights or any other type of "gone to hell in a handbasket" activities that the anti-gun crowd predicted.

As a matter of face, violent crime rates and murders are markedly down.

Keep encouraging your close friends to apply.

Capt. Art

Speaking of rags, our hometown newspaper which is totally liberal decided to publish all the names and addresses of everyone who has a ccw permit.

What did the local rag just do? They put a huge neon sign on my house to all the criminals (our city is 2nd after Detroit for crime, and Detroit was #1) and let them all know where there were guns to steal.

The newspaper put me and my family at risk by putting a huge target on my house.

I sent an email to our tv news network telling them how much I appreciated my privacy being violated at the very least and at the most, putting my family in danger.

I expressed my severe dissatisfaction with the local rag and how I would not even spit on it if I found it in the gutter. And that I would sue if my house was burglarized.

How was this responded to? The local talk radio host, after bringing this up on the radio for 3 days was "laid off". On a Thursday.

Makes you wonder doesn't it?
    Needless to say, I carry even in my house, I sleep with it, I don't ever have it outside my immediate reach.

Why? Because the libs have put me in immediate danger.

They keep it up they'll be like Arkansas, where it seems nearly everyone carries. I've come to love Arkansas and it's people.

Took my class yesterday, add one to the Ohio CCW count!

Congrats enk5 I hope the numbers keep climbing.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guns4life View Post
    Speaking of rags, our hometown newspaper which is totally liberal decided to publish all the names and addresses of everyone who has a ccw permit.

What did the local rag just do? They put a huge neon sign on my house to all the criminals (our city is 2nd after Detroit for crime, and Detroit was #1) and let them all know where there were guns to steal.

The newspaper put me and my family at risk by putting a huge target on my house.

I sent an email to our tv news network telling them how much I appreciated my privacy being violated at the very least and at the most, putting my family in danger.

I expressed my severe dissatisfaction with the local rag and how I would not even spit on it if I found it in the gutter. And that I would sue if my house was burglarized.

How was this responded to? The local talk radio host, after bringing this up on the radio for 3 days was "laid off". On a Thursday.

Makes you wonder doesn't it?
    Needless to say, I carry even in my house, I sleep with it, I don't ever have it outside my immediate reach.

Why? Because the libs have put me in immediate danger.
    Its just like the time the media reported right after the Virginia Tech massacre that Cincinnati State (the college I was going to at the time) was the only college in the tri-state area that had unarmed security and no "on site" police force

Since then Cincinnati State public safety turned into Cincinnati State Police. They are packin more then just flashlights now
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

guns4life:

Does TN protect the names of Concealed Carry Licensees?

If so, you may be able to sue the dirtbags that published your name and address.

Maybe your politial reps can assist you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links