constantly forgetting my wallet

This is a discussion on constantly forgetting my wallet within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Wallet, knife, belt, and change stay in my pants. When I put on new pants everything just gets changed over. That way if you need ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: constantly forgetting my wallet

Wallet, knife, belt, and change stay in my pants. When I put on new pants everything just gets changed over. That way if you need to leave the house in a hurry you don't have to stop and fill your pockets.
    Either you are a weapon and your gun is a tool or your gun is a weapon and you are the tool.
    ----- FMD

2. Remove Ads

GM
    As soon I get home I always put the car/house keys, cell phone, wallet and GPS together and always in the same place. No easy to forget only one of them.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

well to my defense Mad Mac a few years ago I had problems with my syatic nerve which gave me troubles carrying a wallet. rather then having a wad in my front pocket I just wouldn't bring it with me. We all know how hard it is you cure bad habits and this one got other people to buy lunch for me a few times. OH I forgot my wallet;) Have you ever seen the Seinfeld episode here George has the fat wallet well that was me. I have since slimed down and went through different wallets and have one that I like now. You came up with good Ideas and we will definitely be changing some things up here. Yesterday after I told my wife of this predicament she found me a docking station for my cell phone it also has a place for other crap that that you keep in your pockets so we will see if that will work. hey count me in for a copy of the instructional video
    Last edited by gymteach65; March 3rd, 2010 at 07:22 AM. Reason: more to add
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
    Bring Enough GUN!!

I was going to offer my daughter the funds to get CHL training/application and a carry weapon when she came to visit from college.

Then she told me how she'd lost her wallet 5x in the past year, her keys 4x, etc. I figure I'll wait a while and see if she gets it together.

Senior Moderator
    One of them is I tend to always remember my gun and forget my wallet.
    You are remembering to LOAD the gun...right?
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

OH you are supposed to Load it are you. I thought that I was supposed to throw it at people. J/K No I don't think that I have ever forgot to do that.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
    Bring Enough GUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMac View Post
    I am still finding it hard to wrap my head around any man over the age of eighteen who could leave his abode with his wallet.

I must admit, it did happen to me one time in the last decade or so. I noticed it within two blocks of the house, turned around and went to retrieve it.
    Thats my take on it......where why or when would you ever leave yoru house without your wallet? You can't drive without it, you can't shop without it, you can't carry with out it. Get responsible and carry what you need...no excuse.
    You may now carry on with your absurd non-directional bantering.
    Yocan

When we built our home, my wife wanted a ranch style, and I a two story. (better year round view of the lake). We compromised, and I built an elevator to take the place of inside stairs. Now that we are much older, and more forgetful, I have a sign on the wall of elevator, that says: "Cell Phone, Wallet, truck keys, car keys,".
    Now, if I can just remember to look at the sign before leaving the house.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links