You guys will love this one....

This is a discussion on You guys will love this one.... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Check this out....scroll down to the first reply by "insanechicken666" thats me. Just to set the stage, this guy is talking about camping by himself ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You guys will love this one....

You guys will love this one....

Check this out....scroll down to the first reply by "insanechicken666" thats me. Just to set the stage, this guy is talking about camping by himself in an area infested with mountain lions, wild pigs and squatters. I know that no one here would be unarmed. Notice he had nothing to say after I drilled him.
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=191386

These are the people we live with here in California, it's frightening.
    He says that carrying a firearm in this situation would be unsafe, illegal, and unnecessary.

2. Remove Ads

Well put but I fear you are preaching to a bedwetting crowd that will never understand the need to carry. Nobody starts their day by saying I think I will get attacked by a mountain lion today. But if you know in advance that you are going to be in their territory why not have some protection along, just in case? Makes sense to me.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

Nice. Way to shut him up. He can't answer cause he's proababy out locking his doors, pulling his helmet out of storage and getting some insurance for his dumb **s.

Oh boy, another Timmothy Tredwell wannabe.

Aminals eats people ... dats just whats they do.

If he responds, post this http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/2752128/detail.html

Well done, Sir! I couldn't have set it better myself except maybe adding a line from the movie 'Snatch'....

"A wild pig will gnaw through human bone like a hot knife through butter"
    -Bill

"Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

Very well said

Brian

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis
    Check this out....scroll down to the first reply by "insanechicken666" thats me. Just to set the stage, this guy is talking about camping by himself in an area infested with mountain lions, wild pigs and squatters. I know that no one here would be unarmed. Notice he had nothing to say after I drilled him.
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=191386

These are the people we live with here in California, it's frightening.
    He says that carrying a firearm in this situation would be unsafe, illegal, and unnecessary.
    I think you scared him.....

Matt

Distinguished Member Array BCurry1's Avatar
    Great response, be sure to let us know when (if) he responds.
    Curry

VIP Member
    Apparently too logical for his mind. It locked up and needs to be re-booted.
    eschew obfuscation

The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD

Man the Hurricane Katrina statement is SOOOOOOO TRUE. I came back to Louisiana 2 days after the hurricane and I went to the mall to get something and them to best buy and home. With in that 1hr trip I witnessed 4 people either on the phone calling the police or face to face talking to the police about how they jut got robbed at gun point and had everything they owned taken or they got car jacked at gun point. After that is when I IMMEDIATELY went about getting my CCW.

Great post Otis....wish more people would look at firearms the way you explained it......just another form of insurance....don't leave home without it.
    "Endeavor To Persevere"
    Chief Dan George

Sounds like something my mother said to me when she found out I was CCW...

"What do you need that for? Nothing is ever going to happen..." were her EXACT words when she referref to the XD I carry everywhere.

Firefighter/EMT
    "You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know" - T.R.

<----My LT was unhappy that I did not have my PASS-Tag at that fire. But I found the body so he said he would overlook it. :)

I knew you all would enjoy that one! Unbelievable the way some people think, this guy actually thinks there is no danger in camping alone for a few days in a remote area, and that a firearm is unsafe and unnecessary! Hopefully he is re-thinking his comment and hopefully some other sheeple read the post and got a clue as well. Like I tell everyone, it's just a safety precation, just like any other safety precaution.

insanechicken666,

That was really something and we are all grateful to you. It's just amazing to me how many sheeple are out there living their lives as ostriches and burying their head in the sand.

I too have encountered, family members, that feel the same way about carrying a firearm for personal protection. I had a somewhat similar conversation with one of them, and it was strengthened by another relative that is a DPS Trooper. He basically said that if the general public did not take responsibility for their own personal protection seriously....they are a victim just waiting to happen. He highly endorses the right to carry!!!
    The only thing needed for evil to exist is for good men to stand by and do nothing!!!

wow
    I went biking on the iron horse in wa and came pretty close to a black bear. My 40 cal suddenly felt small and inadaquate. I had biked on that trail many times before that and that was the first time I carried. Thank god, because that gun(however small it felt) was a real confidence booster. Have seen cougars around the valley in north bend/snoqualmie as well. My brother scared away a cougar that was stalking a lady and her little poodle on the twin falls hiking trail
    Moral? I will never go hiking/biking/fishing without protection.
    "In those days, there was a lot more respect for other people and it showed in peoples values.... Today the word value means nothing more than something you get on the $1 menu at McDonald's." -BARK'N

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links