OK should I have done this. - Page 3

OK should I have done this.

This is a discussion on OK should I have done this. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; part of the reason they want ID is that the reciept usually shows info like address, account balance and the like. A $5-10 payment with ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OK should I have done this.

part of the reason they want ID is that the reciept usually shows info like address, account balance and the like. A $5-10 payment with only an account name and someone can have a lot of info.

Quote Originally Posted by aric View Post
    part of the reason they want ID is that the reciept usually shows info like address, account balance and the like. A $5-10 payment with only an account name and someone can have a lot of info.
    If I pay with a check, I will not need a receipt.

Hey Ted. You yourself questioned what you did. That's good. You werent comfortable with it.

So you came here, to like-minded people familiar with CC. That's good judgement. And with our replies, you have an opportunity to reconsider (or not) your perspective.

I dont have it on hand, but there's a quote about a man being wiser today than he was yesterday, only because he asked.
    Fortune favors the bold.

Freedom doesn't mean safe, it means free.

The thing about "defense" is that it has practically nothing to do with guns. (As passed on by CCW9MM)

KAK
    Its Time Warner isnt it?????

I HATE EM!!!!!

So... I stoped paying my bill.

But I dont give a crap about my credit. I paid cash for everything including my house.

Simple.
    Dump the cable and go to satellite. I never looked back.

Quote Originally Posted by 9MMare View Post
    Hey Ted. You yourself questioned what you did. That's good. You werent comfortable with it.

So you came here, to like-minded people familiar with CC. That's good judgement. And with our replies, you have an opportunity to reconsider (or not) your perspective.

I dont have it on hand, but there's a quote about a man being wiser today than he was yesterday, only because he asked.
    Excellent 9MMare, helpful and thoughtful. I agree 100%.
    Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. PSALM 144:1

I CLING to my guns and my Bible.

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    "Should I have done this?"

It's not something I would do, but does it violate a law? No. What's the worst thing that could happen? Police are called and find out you weren't carrying in the criminal-protection-zone. Big deal.

What I would have done is arranged payment by EFT straight from my bank account to eliminate the entire concept of hassle here. If I didn't like something about cable I would switch to a satellite provider. (I have actually done both.)
    Just because it is not illegal it does not imply that it is a good idea.

I agree with JD, post # 3: “What was the point of showing her your CPL? Some could make the claim that you were trying to intimidate here into helping you blah blah blah.”
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links