Defensive Carry banner

do you use a speed loader if so which one?

uplula speed loader

9K views 68 replies 62 participants last post by  Memphiscbrider 
#1 ·
i am looking at one for 9mm-45 do they work well ?

#5 ·
They are fantastic............

Reactions: Martini13
#10 ·
I love the Uplula. I can't even get the 15th round in my .45 cal FN without it.

#11 ·
Yes, another vote for them - they're great. Only reason I don't use it ALL the time is cause most of the time at the range I'm only loading 3-5 rounds in a mag at a time, plus I still like to load by hands sometimes too. But ya, if your loading mags all the way up, the uplula can't be beat.

#16 ·
I can hand load my magazines almost as quickly as using a speed loader but it's definitely easier on the hands to use the Uplula.

#17 ·
I use an HKS mag loader for my XD mags. I use an Uplula for my AK mags.

#19 ·
Use a BabyUplula for She Who Must Be Obeyed 380 acp; use a Uplula for my 9mm, 367 Sig, and 40 SW; use a Lula for my 6.8mm M6A2 & A3

#22 ·
Nice thing about the pistol model Uplula is you can use with many different brand mags or type mags. The rifle models are specific to the mag so you need to purchase one for the ar one for the M1a, one for the ak .......

#25 ·
They get expensive, especially with today's ammo prices. You can load so much faster than without one, it becomes very easy to shoot more.

I remember the first time taking mine out, I realized that I had loaded, fired the whole magazine, and reloaded while the guy next to me was still loading his first magazine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.