CrossBreed Holsters is a Supporting Vendor!

This is a discussion on CrossBreed Holsters is a Supporting Vendor! within the CrossBreed Holsters forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; I received my supertuck for my G26 yesterday and I love it!...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: CrossBreed Holsters is a Supporting Vendor!

I received my supertuck for my G26 yesterday and I love it!

2. Remove Ads

the Supertuck is a nice product. Wearing mine right now.
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    I have 3 crossbreed holster, My EDC is a glock 23 in a crossbreed supertuck, I also carry a sig p238 in a crossbreed, and 1911.. The holsters are very comfortable to me carrying at 3 the first holster I ordered from them took over 6 weeks, the other two about 4 and half, I also use there belt with velcro for the days I'm required to dress up... (almost never) wold recommend, wich they would lower prices slightly but they are worth it..Guns 033_2.JPG
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    My second choice for holsters is kholster and slightly cheaper... Glock 23 small.jpg
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    I bought a Super Tuck for my first carry gun a few years back and haven't felt the need to consider any other holsters for IWB carry. Great product!
    Walk softly ...

Mark -

If you see this, please consider two things:

1) Plain Clips as an Option.

Some folks must tuck everyday, and having crosses on the clips causes a few problems. One, over plain clips they attract more attention. Even if plain clips are noticed, people may overlook as to not be too nosey, with the crosses that may peak an interest and prompt them to ask what the clips are about. Not to mention coming across someone that is familiar with crossbreed holsters, heck you might as not be concealed at all at that point - not good.

2) Slim Line Clips as an Option (plain as well).

Again, some folks must tuck. Slimmer clips, in line with the width of the minataur (sp?) would be a welcome option for those of us that do. Step 1 is a huge step forward, Step 2 is a enhancement upon that.

I may not be representative of all customers, but I have seen more than a handful of comments about the crosses standing out too much and even several youtube reviews pointing out the crosses as ill-advised for those that tuck. What is certain is that I can't get a CrossBreed, which I very much want to, until I get I have a way to address this.

PM me, if you would.
    mhunter likes this.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Get the J Clip option they're plain!
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    Get the J Clip option they're plain!
    Jclips don't offer support from your belt. I invest in nice sturdy gun belts, for CC of firearms and velcro attachment points do not cut it. The jclips essentially ride on your pants, and when you're wearing wool dress pants, this doesn't work - it might with sturdy denim, but when I wear sturdy denim my shirt is untucked anyway.

My EDC is in a Crossbreed. Love the crosses, btw (but I understand the desire for options). I got mine in well under 6 weeks. Worth twice the wait, IMHO.

Mark has been asked before to make plain clips an option.

He refused.

I bought Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom IWB Holsters

IMO Mark's refusal to accomodate customers who don't want crosses is hurting his business. But it doesn't seem to matter. OK by me. There are plenty of alternatives

Well, I like 'em, and there seem to be a boatload who do. Every Crossbreed thread across bunches of forums speak loudly that Mark makes a quality product for a quality price, with stellar service.

That said, there are alternatives, and some of them are very good. For those who find the crosses an absolute barrier, there are options.

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    If you don't like the cross, or the j-clip, the velcro clips offer the same support as the standard(maybe even more), and are almost undetectable. You need velcro on the back of you belt to work, but if you have it, they work great.
    Walk softly ...

I just bought plain clips from Tommy Theis and put them on my Crossbreed. 10 dollar solution.
    Pkupmn98 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by swinokur View Post
    I just bought plain clips from Tommy Theis and put them on my Crossbreed. 10 dollar solution.
    I considered that, but I just cannot do it. If Crossbreed will give a $10 discount and keep their clips if they wish, then I would.

Until then, I will buy a complete useable rig from another company.

IMO, JClips cannot possibly offer the same support as clips that go over a heavy duty gun belt.

I do not understand the stubborn attitude taken by customer service at Crossbreed over this. It seems a reasonable request, and they act offended by it as if there is some unspoken reason why they are insisting the clips with the cross emblem are the proper solution.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast