New Products from Custom Carry Concepts

This is a discussion on New Products from Custom Carry Concepts within the Custom Carry Concepts forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; I thought that I would start this thread to keep everyone updated on new additions to my catalog. New pistols supported and new designs as ...

Thread: New Products from Custom Carry Concepts

New Products from Custom Carry Concepts

I thought that I would start this thread to keep everyone updated on new additions to my catalog. New pistols supported and new designs as they are developed.

Feel free to add suggestions for anything you would like to see, as in "Hey I just got a Beretta 92F, can you make a Shaggy for it?" or "When are you going to make a pocket holster for my mouse gun?" and keep in mind that I love doing custom work. If I had my druthers I'd not have a catalog. That's just not good business though.

Now as to new items:

I have just added the Beretta 92F, Caracal F and Smith & Wesson Body Guard 380 to my line up.

I am also hammering out the final design on a cross draw holster for your small frame revolver or ultra compact semi auto BUG.

2. Remove Ads

Interesting Color Choices!

While these are not new products, they are striking in appearance and I thought note worthy. Please forgive the picture quality as I am not a great photographer and my phone is not the best camera.

These Shaggys and BMCs were ordered in EMT Red and Hot Pink by a couple of pistol trainers. I assume that they wanted their gear to stand out for instructional purposes. Well these certainly stand out. The hot pink is nearly blinding!

While I don't advertise custom colors, I am always willing to make gear in any color available to me from my small quantity suppliers. There is an up charge as the Kydex costs me close to 3 times the $/sq.ft. + shipping as opposed to basic black.
    Last edited by CCCRich; April 2nd, 2013 at 09:53 AM.