Walmart Prices - Page 3

Walmart Prices

This is a discussion on Walmart Prices within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by DIXIETWISTER here it is 13 bucks per 50 for WWB and remington green box, I like the remington better. Do you know ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walmart Prices

Quote Originally Posted by DIXIETWISTER View Post
    here it is 13 bucks per 50 for WWB and remington green box, I like the remington better.
    Do you know the price of 45ACP?
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

Just so you know that RWS ammo Wal Mart is selling is steel jacketed, I dont have a problem with it myself but some folks dont like the steel stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TallZXDriver View Post
    I waited the better part of 45 minutes today while the people there tried to find the key to the cabinet. The local academy is only a couple dollars more a box and I would have that 45 minutes of my life back. I am actually to the point of not shopping there at all.
    I haven't shopped at Wal-Mart in over 10 years. I don't care how much cheaper they are, I refuse to give them any of my money.

http://www.wakeupwalmart.com

...Adam

"If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart, and if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no head." --Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Adameeski View Post
    I haven't shopped at Wal-Mart in over 10 years. I don't care how much cheaper they are, I refuse to give them any of my money.

WakeUpWalMart.com - Join the fight to change Wal-Mart and change America

This comes after a couple of weeks ago I ran in after work to grab some toilet paper. (I am a Deputy and was in uniform at the time.) I try not to shop there but when you get off at 11 and need something essential like that its really the only place to go. As I was leaving 2 people came from the back of the store with a basket of electronics DVDs ect. many of which were not in bags and the register at the back of the store was not open, they also sped up when they saw me walking behind them. The guy at the door let these guys walk right out. As I was about to say something the guy at the door tells me he needs to see my receipt. I am sure the look on my face had to be something to be seen.

Door guy was probably in cahoots with the other 2 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TallZXDriver View Post
    This comes after a couple of weeks ago I ran in after work to grab some toilet paper. (I am a Deputy and was in uniform at the time.) I try not to shop there but when you get off at 11 and need something essential like that its really the only place to go. As I was leaving 2 people came from the back of the store with a basket of electronics DVDs ect. many of which were not in bags and the register at the back of the store was not open, they also sped up when they saw me walking behind them. The guy at the door let these guys walk right out. As I was about to say something the guy at the door tells me he needs to see my receipt. I am sure the look on my face had to be something to be seen.

Door guy was probably in cahoots with the other 2 or something.

Either that or the store manager told the "greeter" he should stop every four or five customers to check the receipt and you were number four.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBeau View Post
    Either that or the store manager told the "greeter" he should stop every four or five customers to check the receipt and you were number four.

I have a buddy that used to work loss prevention for K-mart. He told me its because when it comes to electronics and stuff they just assume the alarm will go off. The TP doesnt have an electronic theft tag, so they check people leaving with those type items.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarowah View Post
    Just so you know that RWS ammo Wal Mart is selling is steel jacketed, I dont have a problem with it myself but some folks dont like the steel stuff.
    Steel cases or steel-jacketed bullets?

I have never seen either from RWS, but it's been a few years since I shot anything from them.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

Yesterday, my local Walmart had ZERO pistol ammo! Plenty of rifle & shotgun rounds. I got a 100 round pack of Winchester 12 Ga 2 3/4" for $23.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNinjaGo View Post
    I checked yesterday at my 2 walmarts and Federal 9mm is still $9.47 + tax for a 50 round box.
    I picked up four boxes today at this price. thw WWB is 23.97 now and .22LR has increased as well. 333 rnds now for 9.97 instead of 500 for winchester bulk. Also watch the federal bulk prices. The 375 rnd pack is cheaper per shot at 11.47 than the 550 rnd box at 18.93. A lot more ammo available lately here, especially .223. .22 magnum at 10.97 per 50 is now more expensive than 9mm though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links