Great Service on Ammo

This is a discussion on Great Service on Ammo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Mods if this is against the rules delete or if wrong area move it to the proper place. This is my personal experiance with this ...

Thread: Great Service on Ammo

Great Service on Ammo

Mods if this is against the rules delete or if wrong area move it to the proper place. This is my personal experiance with this dealer.
    I just wanted to tell about (BRAG ) about the excellent service I recieved from LuckyGunner.com. I placed a order with them yesterday 4.30.10 @ 1:55 p.m. (website say's orders placed before 2 p.m. ship same day) for 100 rds of Winchester white box 9mm FMJ and 2 boxes of 50 rds of Blazer Brass FMJ 380. I selected standard shipping and FedEx delivered it this morning 5.1.10 at 9:20 a.m. WOW!! One thing I like about their site is if you see it listed they have it in stock.
    "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun" Wayne LaPierre

2. Remove Ads

Thanks for posting. I just ordered from Cabelas, but I'll check this one out next time to compare.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I checked them out and their prices are quite a bit higher than ammuntiontogo.com, think I will stick with them.

Thanks Guys. Our local wally world was out of wbw 9mm, they had a diff brand for $17+ per box. When I asked about 380 the guy said he advises everone who askes for it to sell their 380 and buy a 9mm. I wanted to shoot this weekend so I probably paid a little much and will research for better prices for the next go round.
    "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun" Wayne LaPierre

Quote Originally Posted by TJK68 View Post
    I checked them out and their prices are quite a bit higher than ammuntiontogo.com, think I will stick with them.
    Too bad ATG is ALWAYS OUT OF STOCK on .45acp. If I can get it somewhere else I'm sure as hell paying a bit more than waiting for stock that never arrives. There's no point in crying about a couple bucks when you have to shoot IMO.

OP: the fast shipping also helps since LuckyGunner is in Toledo OH too
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Links