9MM ammo went up as I slept

This is a discussion on 9MM ammo went up as I slept within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The last 6 months I've been just shooting my .45 since I reload for .45 and in doing so it's actually cheaper for me.so last ...

Thread: 9MM ammo went up as I slept

The last 6 months I've been just shooting my .45 since I reload for .45 and in doing so it's actually cheaper for me.so last weekend I decided to take my Sig (mm to the range and figured I better pickup some extra ammo while I was at it.
    Whoa,What happened,that ain't funny at all especially for you guys that don't have a reloading press! I never reloaded 9mm because it was cheap enough to just buy FMJ,Not any more,$ $25.00 for a box of wally world wwb 100 count it use to be $20.00,So I ordered the Lee carbide 4 die set today, You guys have to start a coin jar and get yourself an inexpensive single stage reloading press,stop getting ripped off,ammo is only going to keep going up,that's crazy how they keep raising the price,I feel for you guys that can't reload!

No offense...its a skill I might like to learn...

But I'll spend the money in favor of having the time to do everything else I have to do/want to do...

I have a classic car that I need to change the fuel pum,p on...can't get to that because I have to get the house ready for a baby shower, which I can't put off...

I want to spend time at the range...I can barely squeeze that in between work, yard work, and everything else...

Naw...I'll pay...besides, I bought 100 rounds of Winchester 9mm FMJ at Wally World for just under $19 two weeks ago...
    VCDL Member
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Everything these days are getting more and more pricey. It hurts.
    Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. PSALM 144:1

I CLING to my guns and my Bible.

as it seems that everything gun related is going up way faster than the rate of inflation (at least the 'official rate') my recommendation is buy as much ammo as you can afford when on sale.

Sponsored Links