Bulk ammo - Page 2

Bulk ammo

This is a discussion on Bulk ammo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I haven't ordered from Palmetto State Armory before, but their prices are the best I've seen for 9mm ammo. They have Federal "American Eagle" 9MM ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bulk ammo

I haven't ordered from Palmetto State Armory before, but their prices are the best I've seen for 9mm ammo.

They have Federal "American Eagle" 9MM 115gr Brass 1000rds shipped for $221. Blazer is currently out of stock in quantity according to their website this morning. I was planning on getting their Federal 115gr 9mm ammo the next time I have money for a bulk 9mm purchase.

Cabela's is also good as they have a better in stock selection and prices are usually competitive. Most of their bulk ammo includes a plastic ammo can, which they normally sell for $15. I've noticed that their ammo prices have started to creep up, and the bulk ammo that comes with the ammo can is more expensive than if you bought the same quantity in standard increments. ie, I went to price out 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 and it was about $50 more even after factoring shipping to buy their "Bulk 1000rnd 7.62x39 Steel case 122Gr HP w/ammo can" versus "Fifty 20rnd 7.62x39 Steel Case 122Gr HP". It pays not to buy their bulk box in this case... so buyer beware.
    "Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense."
    Ron Paul.

Just found this guy at the gun show today. I did buy some ammo (9mm GD 124 +p 50rd for $23) today and he seemed lke a stand up guy. He is out of Ok and only sells what he has in stock. At the show his prices were very good and his website says he has lots in stock.
    http://www.sgammo.com/

I have been picking mine up locally lately. The price has been falling in the last 9 months, plus amounts have been much more plentiful as of late. I recently picked up some CCI FMJ at Farm king for $9.99/box, my local small town gunshop sells American Eagle for $12.99/box---115 grain and 124 grain............I buy more ammo anytime I get a chance, if it is on sale or if I have some extra money at the time..........you can never have too much !!

If you have a Cabelas in your town or State as we do here in Boise, you can order anything and have it shipped to the store for p-up. It costs you nothing and they will call and send you an e-mail when the order is received. I have saved a lot of $$$ doing this.
    ...T. Ray

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    I've also used Ammoman.com, and I've beem pleased with the prices and service. I'll buy from him again in the future.
    "We are the people our parents warned us about!" J. Buffett

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links