New site for the .460 Rowland

This is a discussion on New site for the .460 Rowland within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Recently Dragman attempted a 1911 conversion to .460 Rowland and unfortunately it did not work out as planned (Sorry about that Dragman ) at the ...

Thread: New site for the .460 Rowland

New site for the .460 Rowland

Recently Dragman attempted a 1911 conversion to .460 Rowland and unfortunately it did not work out as planned (Sorry about that Dragman ) at the time I was unfamiliar with the cartridge so I did some research online and there were a few sites, but not much on it.

Well today for no particular reason I decided to look it up again. And it appears that Johnny Rowland is making another big push for the cartridge. He is working with Master Piece Arms and they are making a pistol and carbine. And he has conversion kits for both the S&W M&P .45 and the SA XD-45.

XD-45!!! 13+1 rounds of .460 Rowland.... Whoa.

I am not trying to argue the merits of this round for self defense but I wanted to post the site for anyone else who might be interested.

Link --> .460 Rowland

Thanks!

Edit.... Looking around it appears the XD conversion has been available for about a year from someone else... oh well new to me..
    "You can't shake the devils hand and say you were only kidding"

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    I haven't given up on the round completely yet hahaha, and +1 to clarckcustomguns for refunding me my money. If they can fix the problem I was having (primer blowing out and melting) I will make another run at buying one. Until then I will be a 10mm man I guess. Anyone want some 460 rowland ammo??? I still have some that is yours if you pay the shipping.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Links