Buying ammo in calibers I don't own - Page 2

Buying ammo in calibers I don't own

This is a discussion on Buying ammo in calibers I don't own within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by gunthorp but I havent had any luck turning lead into gold. This guy has a video where he claims the government has ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Buying ammo in calibers I don't own

Quote Originally Posted by gunthorp View Post
    but I havent had any luck turning lead into gold.
    This guy has a video where he claims the government has the technlology to do it!

Of course he also claims that he is the Messiah and has spoken to Jesus!

I see he has a new video about him being against psychological testing too. Gee I wonder why!

Guilty. I have about 1000+ rounds of .380 (unopened case) in the locker. Only .380 I own is a PPK that I never shoot. I've also got a few boxes of Black Talon .40. I dont, and never have owned a .40. I just wanted the Black Talons cuz they're cool. I know the modern SD ammo is better than the Talon's anyway, but no modern ammo has that mystique. Ya know, being able to shoot through 12" of steel, and have enough oomph left over to go through an engine block and then explode into radioactive-heat-seaking shrapnel.

It's ok, you're just having symptoms of gun nut-itis. Buying ammo (magazines, holsters) for guns you don't own is stage one. Soon you'll buy a magazine for a gun you don't own, then use it as an excuse to buy a gun. If you buy a .22 conversion kit magazine, then buy the conversion kit, then the gun the conversion kit fits, your condition is terminal...
    Try not to screw up so bad they name the screw up after you. (Station 15 saying)

NRA Certifed Instructor

I've never bought ammo in a caliber that I don't own, but at Christmas time by GF's father thought I had a 9mm and bought me a couple of boxes. I didn't want to waste the ammo so went out the next week and bought a sig226. That's justifiable, right??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links