Natchezss ammo ordering

Natchezss ammo ordering

This is a discussion on Natchezss ammo ordering within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Has anyone here used them before? I am just wondering how your experience was. I've never used them, but they seem to have a better ...

Thread: Natchezss ammo ordering

Natchezss ammo ordering

Has anyone here used them before? I am just wondering how your experience was.

I've never used them, but they seem to have a better selection and price than Sportsman's Guide who I have used in the past.

What do y'all think of them?

Thanks.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides" - Thomas Jefferson

Placed a small handful of ammo orders in the past, both large and small and have nothing but good things to say!

Thanks Phil!
    Welcome to the forum.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides" - Thomas Jefferson

I have used them in the past and have had no problems. I use Ammotogo more because of their service, selection and fair shipping cost.

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

good to go

I have used them in the past and found the shipping to be quick and the prices fair

AMMOTOGO is the only place I order ammo from.
    One more step and it's on!

I ordered from them and had no problems. But I have never had ammo shipped to me so fast as Graf and Sons. Ordered on Monday, ammo on Wednesday for only $4.95 shipping no matter how big the order.

Quote Originally Posted by mill419 View Post
    Has anyone here used them before?
    What do y'all think of them?

Thanks.
    Yes.
    They are the best.
    When .380 was scarce, I ordered from Natchez, Cabela's, and Sportsman's Guide. All the same order, same brand. All backordered.
    Natchez came through in a month, Cabela's in two months, and it took Sportsman's Guide a YEAR to fill the order. I think the Guide wanted me to cancel since the price was lower than they wished. I held their feet to the fire. But I now order first from Natchez.

Have never had a problem with Natchez.
    However I currently get SD ammo from Ammo To Go (best selection/price) and range ammo from Palmetto State Armory (best price-usually order Federal Aluminum and shipping cost-$12.00/case and speed)
    " Keep On Packin' On The Bimah"

There are a variety of good places to order bulk ammo from these days, and Natchez is one of them. I've only bought ammo from them twice, but both times they were pretty quick to get my order out the door. Their selection is pretty good and prices are reasonable. Watch out for the shipping though. I'd compare around as when you add shipping in its not always the best price out there. Shipping isn't unreasonable, just more expensive sometimes for one brand over another compared to other online retailers.
    "Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense."
    Ron Paul.

Always had success with them. Good customer service as well with past orders.

Ammo 2 Go and Palmetto are at the top of my list as well.

I've ordered several things from them, you should be okay. I will check out ammunition.com, never heard of them. Thanks guys

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    Natchez is good, but after their prices soared after the election I went elsewhere. Their prices are coming back down, but I can still usually find it cheaper at Graf's and Son's or AIM Surplus or ammotogo.com.

Links