9MM SD Ammo - Page 6

9MM SD Ammo

This is a discussion on 9MM SD Ammo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Not positive, but I think the LE marking only denotes that the federal excise tax was not charged on the rounds when sold by the ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: 9MM SD Ammo

Not positive, but I think the LE marking only denotes that the federal excise tax was not charged on the rounds when sold by the manufacturer because the end user was going to be LE. Sometimes LE cancels an order and those rounds wind of for sale to the public. It is usually the same round for sale to the public. For example, the 50 rounds per box Speer Gold Dot LE is the same exact round as the 20 round boxes for consumers. They are just packed in 50 rnd boxes and marked LE.

Lots of fretting over nothing, the latest generation JHP's by the big name ammo companies are all good.
    For that matter I'm looking at the ridiculous cost nowadays for premium SD ammo and I'm switching to Winchester White Box JHP's , they look good enough to me.
    satori59 likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Sponsored Links