Do not buy from LTDAMMO.com

This is a discussion on Do not buy from LTDAMMO.com within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Not sure if this is the right spot to post this but here it goes. I ordered 10 boxes of PMC 45 ammo on May ...

Thread: Do not buy from LTDAMMO.com

Do not buy from LTDAMMO.com

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this but here it goes. I ordered 10 boxes of PMC 45 ammo on May 12th and it still has not even shipped, all it says is processing. Of course the money was taken out of my account almost immediatey, totaling about $200. I have emailed them 4 times and called and have not recieved any response to date. I am not sure what is going on but wanted to make everyone aware of the problem I am having. I can understand if there is a issue with supply or what not. All I need is a response with a explanation and I would probably be ok with it. Needless to say I will never purchase another item from them. Customer service is key to a succesful business and it is obvious they don't have good cs.
    Peace the old fashion way......

2. Remove Ads

Call your credit card company and see if they will take action on your behalf.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

You may want to see about filing a claim with the AG's Office,since there was an exchange of money etc. they may be looking at wire fraud,I also use a Credit Card for making most purchases online,that way If I don't get what was ordered etc. I file a grievance with my CC company and they get my money back
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Yea, I plan on calling my bank tommorow to see if they will help. I belong to a credit union and they are pretty good about helping. Actually have had this happen to me before. I buy alot online.

Good luck. Something sounds fishy by them not answering your emails.
    ~America~ Born July 4th,1776- Died, Election Day 2008

Senior Member Array stanislaskasava's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ky Bob View Post
    Good luck. Something sounds fishy by them not answering your emails.
    Is it possible that their emails are going to your junk folder instead of your inbox?

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    What did they say to you when you called their phone number? I would certainly give them a phone call, if you have not already.

There phones go to a a message saying to email them. I thought the same thing about the emails going to another folder so I have been checking them all.

Distinguished Member Array LanceORYGUN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousMind View Post
    There phones go to a a message saying to email them.

That does not sound at all right. A legitimate company would never do that to their customers. A legitimate vendor would also have a FAX number listed too. These are Red Flags, in my opinion.

A WHOIS lookup on their web address has no contact info for this company. It goes to an Internet Hosting and Security Website called TVCNET.com However, equally disturbing, the WHOIS info does not include any phone number or email address for this web hosting and security company either! Going to the company's website produces a number in California though: ( 619) 479-6637 I guess that you could try calling that number to try to find out who these folks at LTDammo.com really are.

However, it gets even worse, though, as I see that there are complaints on the Internet claiming that this firm TVCNET is doing unethical things regarding its security services it sells!! You can read this story here:

What TVCNet/hackrepair.com Doesn’t Want You to Be Able to Read - Web Security Blog | White Fir Design

You may have perhaps hooked yourself up with a bunch of shady and unscrupulous folks, I fear. This does not look very good at all. Let your bank know all of this, and let's hope that they can help protect your money.

The solution is real simple. Call the number on the back of your credit/debit card and tell the bank you placed an order on line and the goods were never delivered and the vender is not communicating. Tell them you want the charge reveresed immediately. Within 48 hours you should have the money back in your account if it was a debit card or a credit issued back to you if you used a credit card. The bank then reverses the funds transfer to the merchant and they have so many days to provide proof you made the purchase and that it was delivered to you. While this dispute resolution process is going on between your bank and the merchant you have your money back and the merchant is out of luck.

Many people don't realize how much power they have as customers using plastic. The banks are on the side of the customer where the merchant is presumed guilty untill proven innocent.
    To all you current and former military ... thank you for your service! Let no one forget that the sacrifices you have made allow us the freedoms we enjoy.

Links