Federal HST for 357 SIG

Federal HST for 357 SIG

This is a discussion on Federal HST for 357 SIG within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently picked up an M&P from a local outfit that is primarily a LE shop. They are a S&W dealer, and as such offer ...

Thread: Federal HST for 357 SIG

Federal HST for 357 SIG

I recently picked up an M&P from a local outfit that is primarily a LE shop. They are a S&W dealer, and as such offer very good prices on both firearms and ammo. I like them a lot since they will also sell to civilians at these excellent prices. My gun is in 357 SIG. When I asked what they had for ammo, the guy said the only thing he had was two boxes of HST, 125 grains. Told me they were 24 bucks each. So I got 100 rounds of HST for 50 bucks. This stuff is not in the orange and black boxes. It is marked Federal Premium and the boxes are silver and black. It says HST on the box ends and has the picture of the expanded bullet that we have all seen. Does Federal make HST for the SIG anymore, or has it been discontinued for some time?

VIP Member
    Here is a link for ammoengine ;; a site for buying bullets online.

This is the link for .357 Sig. AmmoEngine: .357 SIG, Instock For Sale Premium & Discount Ammunition, Ammo Deals

Try googling it. I am not that up on 357Sig.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Quote Originally Posted by multistage View Post
    I recently picked up an M&P from a local outfit that is primarily a LE shop. They are a S&W dealer, and as such offer very good prices on both firearms and ammo. I like them a lot since they will also sell to civilians at these excellent prices. My gun is in 357 SIG. When I asked what they had for ammo, the guy said the only thing he had was two boxes of HST, 125 grains. Told me they were 24 bucks each. So I got 100 rounds of HST for 50 bucks. This stuff is not in the orange and black boxes. It is marked Federal Premium and the boxes are silver and black. It says HST on the box ends and has the picture of the expanded bullet that we have all seen. Does Federal make HST for the SIG anymore, or has it been discontinued for some time?
    I have no idea, and I have not been able to find HST for .357 SIG ever! I don't own a .357 SIG, but I like to compare prices of HST in each caliber for kicks!

What is the number on the box? (It should say P357HSTx, with the "x" standing for a number of which I'm not sure, although if I were a betting man, I'd bet on the number "1.")
    Move. Shoot. Survive. ― The "Unofficial" Suarez International Doctrine

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection.” ― Thomas Paine

Sponsored Links