USAammo

This is a discussion on USAammo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Tubby45 Because not everyone is a lawsuit happy retard. You do know there are ways of solving issues like this without involving ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: USAammo

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby45 View Post
    Because not everyone is a lawsuit happy retard. You do know there are ways of solving issues like this without involving the tort system? It's called contacting the manufacturer of the ammunition in question. They investigate, find fault, and place a claim to their insurance company. They pay for the damages incurred to the weapon. Done. USA Ammo has replaced a number of weapons to my knowledge.

WTH would you involve the court over crap like that as a first action? Just because there isn't a publicized lawsuit doesn't mean there wasn't an issue with the ammunition being defective. JFC!
    Multiple insurance payouts for defective ammo destroying firearms and the company is still in business? I'd love to see something definitive to support your contention other than "USA Ammo has replaced a number of weapons to my knowledge."
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

2. Remove Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links