USAammo

This is a discussion on USAammo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ordered ammo two weeks ago. Still has not arrived. Anyone having a problem with these folks. Thanks...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: USAammo

USAammo

Ordered ammo two weeks ago. Still has not arrived.
    Anyone having a problem with these folks.
    Thanks

2. Remove Ads

Did they give you a delivery time frame? Tracking number? Phone number to call them?

I've read reviews on this company with this being the biggest complaint. I buy bulk ammo from Lucky Gunner & have it at my door step in three days. As a matter of fact I ordered 1000 rounds each of 9mm, .40, .45 & .45 yesterday which was Saturday, and I know it will be here Wednesday.

I'd cancel the order and get my money back. IMHO.

I ordered 1000 rounds of 9mm from them and they shipped within a few days. A couple of days ago I got an email from them saying that some orders are delayed because of the massive amounts of orders they sold from gearhog.

When they first opened I placed one order for 500 rds of 9 (when ammo was hard to come by even at walmart their site had it listed as "in stock" so I placed an order). They promptly charged my credit card.

They gave me excuses galore on why my order was taking several weeks longer than promised even though my card had been billed THE DAY I placed my order.

The lady at their customer service line (said her name was BamBam) kept blaming the guys in production, they blamed the guys in shipping & they blamed BamBam. Finally they tell me it ships & it ends up lost through UPS and BamBam spends the next four days blaming UPS. Package finally turns up and they had not secured a decent shipping label to it. It was cheap ammo and I won't buy from them again... They are really good at making excuses after taking your money but the end product and follow through are severely lacking.

They had a place for feedback "customer testimonials" on their site. I left a scathing review. It stayed up from 6pm when I posted it till 8am the next day when they got to the shop. Saw SEVERAL people post reviews slamming them that stayed up overnight and disappear. Of course the few good reviews stayed.

Georgia Arms will get all my business for range ammo. Fast turn times, good rates, great customer service & a good product.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

There have been several reports @ their rifle ammo having significant issues I.e destroying several guns. As far as I know, no one has been hurt. Here is one of 2-3 postings I have seen in the past few weeks.

Epic KABOOM - S&W M&P15T destroyed ; Updates in OP - Ammo recalled - Page 2 - AR15.COM

I have bought their 380 and 45 ACP and have had no problems. Guess it's getting popular being so cheap.
    In principle, principle and practice are the same, but in practice, they're not.

They are getting quite a reputation for blowing up some good firearms. They have recieved less that sterling reviews for a long time. The little that you save is not worth the hassle of replacing a destroyed gun or the chance that you could lose body parts in the process.

Cancel your order and cut your losses. Order some where else.

It's hard enough to train to shoot without flinching from the recoil,when ya pull the trigger and your gun blows up....that's a whole different kinda flinch there
    tcon67 likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I haven't heard of guns blowing up, but seen many reviews about poor delivery times, and poor comunications with customers. I almost tried them till I seen all their reviews were heavily slanted toward the negatives. I don't like to base my decisions solely of reviews, but it definitely pushed me away.

I went to their website after reading the link Aiko posted... The nice pretty pictures of their ammo in beautiful trays..
    Yeah, right... Try a cardboard box with loose ammo in it. One of their boxes of 50 had 47, another 52, another 50, another 49... Their QC is nonexistent.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

I had no problems with their 9mm. It came in regular boxes in the organized tray like the ammo you get from the store. Everything went boom normally. Took a full week to reach me because they ground shipped from Idaho.

Quote Originally Posted by yaonttwo View Post
    Ordered ammo two weeks ago. Still has not arrived.
    Anyone having a problem with these folks.
    Thanks
    Lucky Gunner ammo order showed up today, one day after predicted. Every item accounted for and in good condition.

After 17 days my order arrived. Must have come by wagon train.
    Just be aware that they take their time when shipping.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yaonttwo View Post
    After 17 days my order arrived. Must have come by wagon train.
    Just be aware that they take their time when shipping.
    Probably did not have it in stock at the shipping warehouse and had to move it there first.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links