Bullets

This is a discussion on Bullets within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This may have already been ask and answered, but im going ask again. Where does everyone buy their reloading supplies at and what kind of ...

Thread: Bullets

Bullets

This may have already been ask and answered, but im going ask again. Where does everyone buy their reloading supplies at and what kind of bullet do you run for 9mm or 45acp (lead or fmj)? The reason im asking is for cheap ways of practice shooting these two firearms.i reload so im curious on where to buy my bullets.

2. Remove Ads

Places I buy pwder and primers is either POWDER VALLEY,or WIDENERS,Powder valley will ship powder and primers with one haz mat fee,I cast and lube my own lead bullets by buying used lead wheel weights,bullets cost me about .01 cent each,Wolf Primers were 16.00 1000,Unique or American Select powder was 8# $96.00,they ship up to 38# on one haz mat fee + shipping.By buying quantity of powder and primers I split the hazmat and shipping costs over the load and I end up reloading most pistol calibers for around $5.00 100,if you have to buy bullets either cast lead or plated it looks like your gonna pay around .07 cents each which will end up costing about $10.00 100 reloaded cartridges
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

thanks for the info

Links