Street performance of HST 40 caliber 155gr.?

This is a discussion on Street performance of HST 40 caliber 155gr.? within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have searched for information regarding Federal's HST-40 caliber 155gr. -Street performance &found nothing. does anyone have either experience with this round or information regarding ...

Thread: Street performance of HST 40 caliber 155gr.?

Street performance of HST 40 caliber 155gr.?

I have searched for information regarding Federal's HST-40 caliber 155gr.
    -Street performance &found nothing. does anyone have either
    experience with this round or information regarding the rounds street performance?

Back to the tv and watching football!
    Many thank-yous

2. Remove Ads

Cat google Tnoutdoors9 and check out his site, I think it may be on you tube. He tests 9mm, 40 and 45 plus a bunch of other stuff. While I dont believe he tested the 155 gr he did most others and from multiple manufacturers. I dont know much about the 155gr because I carry the 180 in Federal HST. I did shoot some 155gr, to me it seemed to have more recoil than the 165 and 180gr.

I cant speak as to that specific round however I can say that the 9mm 147g HST is one of thebest 9mm loads available. I would assume the .40 would be equally as well. On a side not however I personally would go with something a bit heavier. I'm not a fan of light loadings.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Links