Ranger T-series compared to Gold Dots?

This is a discussion on Ranger T-series compared to Gold Dots? within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The most important question is which does your specific firearm like better? Run a hundred of each and pick the one with no fails and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ranger T-series compared to Gold Dots?

The most important question is which does your specific firearm like better? Run a hundred of each and pick the one with no fails and best pattern.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    "I don't split hairs or lose any sleep over it. Years ago I used to be a caliber/ballistics freak, studying every load in depth and research them to death. All I got was a headache."

That ^^^

Any of the current market leaders will get the job done when placed correctly. as will a marble in the right spot. Concentrate more on where you're shooting rather than what you shoot them with.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links