I'm a believer in 45 ACP FMJ for defense

This is a discussion on I'm a believer in 45 ACP FMJ for defense within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; BTW GLOCKMAN10MM I found a thread about this exact "topic" which an OP askes about using reloads for PD. on the first page I believe ...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: I'm a believer in 45 ACP FMJ for defense

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    BTW GLOCKMAN10MM

I found a thread about this exact "topic" which an OP askes about using reloads for PD. on the first page I believe you say you do "quite freqently" Anyone reload carry ammo so is this a do what I say but don't do what I do?
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Maverickx50 View Post
    Luckily Wisconsin has put a plug in the civil litigation issue for the most part. Several other GOOD states have done the same.
    Add Arizona to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    BTW GLOCKMAN10MM

I found a thread about this exact "topic" which an OP askes about using reloads for PD. on the first page I believe you say you do "quite freqently" Anyone reload carry ammo so is this a do what I say but don't do what I do?
    I guess you have a problem. But I'll entertain your attack. First, I do alot of posting from INSIDE a courtroom, with an Iphone. So what I see and hear is not some made up jargon like you are spouting off here. Secondly, unless you have a reading comprehension issue, you should see that I have not backed up or changed my position one bit, I still carry my reloads in the many revolvers I own, and dont have an issue with it, and have not abandoned that in this thread.

And thirdly, I dont care what anyone does, not everyone does what I do, but I do what the hell I want, so dont be whine bag because you can't. As far as shooting experience or time on the trigger, I'll take you to school in any shooting endeavor you choose.
    Maverickx50 likes this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    I have no issue with people disagreeing here. Heck it would be pretty boring if we all did agree. Differences of opinions shared like grownups makes for learning and even reevaluation of ones own opinions. BUT: Lets keep it as a disagreement and not take it to the level of personal attacks. Feel free to tell me my ideas stink but please don't insinuate I stink too. If were adult enough to carry a gun in public we better be able to handle interpersonal stress without getting bent out of shape.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    Again would love to see some documented evidence of what your saying.

As for the personal attacks. Hey for a guy who spends so much time on the internet man you sure know a lot about everything. If I watch TV, then you must get all your info from an even more reliable source would that be the internet? Man you have been a member here for less than two years posting 4 times per day the ammount on this site than I. (Ps I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said you have been a member for 720 days and divided your total post count) as per your post count when do you find time to actual shoot your guns or sit in these cases you so speak of? Maybe a for a guy who posts so much you should get out and talk some real attorneys. Well sorry I can't stay and chat, I'm headed to the range for the fifth time since monday.
    Yeah, I think you got lost in the sauce. This was not even addressed to you. I went back reading the posts to see where this attack on me came from, and all I could see is statements I made that actually support your opinion. Yep, your confused.
    Maverickx50 likes this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

RKM
    How would it even be proven, or even brought up whether reloads were used? Even FMJ vs. HP for that matter? Who cares. A person got shot, that's what matters. Realods, FMJ's or HP's all kill people the same. Or DON'T kill them the same.

It's like saying since you carry with a round in the chamber you're expecting trouble! Or that you're even carrying at all, you think you're a vigilant cowboy. That's crap.

Carry what you like.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Links