Aguila 117gr .45 acp IQ - Page 2

Aguila 117gr .45 acp IQ

This is a discussion on Aguila 117gr .45 acp IQ within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Clarification For RSSZ I always carry with a Glaser Safety Slug as my Carry Firearm chambered round & the mag loaded in my firearm is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aguila 117gr .45 acp IQ

Administrator

Post What I Mean

Clarification For RSSZ
    I always carry with a Glaser Safety Slug as my Carry Firearm chambered round & the mag loaded in my firearm is stoked with Federal Premium 165 grain HYDRA SHOK hollow points.
    Either that or Gold Dot since they both shoot to nearly the exact POI in my two most often carried firearms.

Yes, if I am planning/going into the mall or say to a Street Fair or last week to the doggone dad blamed crowded outdoor hot, sweaty, Dog Show (my Wife's idea) or to the movies...I switch mags to all Glaser. That is what I do. You do whatever you want to do.
    Whatever firearm you choose to carry and whatever you decide to carry in it...and when...is always going to be ginger-peachy with me.
    If we are going out to eat then I switch out mags in the car (before we go into the restaurant) to all Glaser.
    It only takes a few seconds..Max & I do not have to expose my carry firearm to do it.
    I thought I mentioned that on the forum before.
    Since I shoulder carry it's no problem for me to switch out magazines quickly & unseen without de-holstering my carry firearm.

Also, since I shoulder carry & I need to balance out the weight of the firearm usually with at least 2 & sometimes 3 fully loaded spare mags anyway then I also carry an extra mag with hot & heavy hardball.

I only do what works for me (in my own mind) and I am not suggesting that anybody adopt my idiosyncratic mode of carry.

I Try To Share Information - I Never Mandate Or Dictate It.

Of course, I am not suggesting that anyone change out a magazine in mid firefight.
    Luckily for me - either God or Evolution (Select One Or The Other )gave me the uncanny ability to pre~evaluate most situations and scenarios that I'm most likely to encounter before I dive headlong into those particular locations.

Possibility of ricochet (and supreme avoidance of same) is a serious personal quirk of mine.

Anyone else can do whatever floats their respective boat. No Problem.

Distinguished Member Array dimmak's Avatar
    Speer Gold Dots work well and wont give you added grief in court...
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

"...be water, my friend."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links