Do you worry?? - Page 2

Do you worry??

This is a discussion on Do you worry?? within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Sounds like we all need to go out and buy clothes in which the thread has embedded metal micro-filaments, and tin foil backing. OR, the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Do you worry??

VIP Member
    Sounds like we all need to go out and buy clothes in which the thread has embedded metal micro-filaments, and tin foil backing. OR, the poor man's Tazer armor--- rip a screen out of the door or window and wrap your torso with it. Heck, glue the screen to the front of your bullet proof vest.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

I don't worry about Bad Guys carrying Tasers. What I worry about is having the primary weapon Hand being disabled. But I also practice using my left hand with my BUG which is a 357 Magnum. If if gets down to my second BUG, I'm in trouble. That's a belly to belly range pistol. But I do worry about my left hand ability, not a taser. The way the ATF list a Weapon, if the perp used it that is the same thing as a weapon. The other thing I worry about is a perp carrying MACE, I've been through the Gas Chamber a couple times reciting my general orders. That stuff will definitely Hender your ability. Hand to Hand combat is my person favorite though.

I wasn't talking about the initial BG, I meant some bystander walking into the scene & deciding
    I was the BG because I was lining up the real aggressor with my laser...
    U R wat U Eat................

Distinguished Member Array TerriLi's Avatar
    Been tazed, annoying and you can't move well but not as bad as the movies make it out to be.
    I know not what this "overkill" means.

Honing the knives, Cleaning the longguns, Stocking up ammo.

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    well in most cases i think its gonna be pretty easy to determine im the good guy, i am rarely outside when not working, and if i am i am probably at my favorite watering hole with either Metro buddies or Greenwood buddies. One of the advantages of drinking at cop bars. If on the street with family, chances are that my cape and sash will be flying in the breeze so as to not get me confused with the bad guy. CCW-Man away!!!
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links