Anybody hear of DRS reman ammo?

This is a discussion on Anybody hear of DRS reman ammo? within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered a 500ct box of DRS 55gr FMJ .223 ammo. This ammo is manufactured with once fired U.S. military brass. The brass will be ...

Thread: Anybody hear of DRS reman ammo?

Anybody hear of DRS reman ammo?

I ordered a 500ct box of DRS 55gr FMJ .223 ammo.

This ammo is manufactured with once fired U.S. military brass. The brass will be Lake City (LC). It all comes off of military bases, so it is guaranteed to be once fired. It is processed and loaded by D.R.S. Manufacturing. They are a licensed and insured manufacturing company. They manufacture a full line of new and reloaded rifle and pistol ammo. This ammo is all loaded on fully automatic military loading machines. They use New Hornady 55gr. FMJ bullets and Hodgdon powder. This is some excellent ammunition, we have sold their ammo for over 7 years and have had no complaints. You will be amazed at how accurate and clean it is. It will come packed loose.
    What little I could find on it, it seems to be of decent quality.

Anybody here with any experience with it?

I wanted to start a brass collection that will not require primer pocket crimp removal for my reloading. Eventually I plan on buying some LC new brass to add to it.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array AZ Desertrat's Avatar
    Yes....I have a bunch I bought from ammunitiontogo.com.....the .41 Magnum...its good stuff...and I have been
    reloading the brass. A good deal, and quality rounds.
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government--lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." --Patrick Henry

USCG Veteran
    NRA Life Member

Links