SHOT Show Winchester PDX1 Defender Ballistic Gel test with Rob Pincus .40, .308, Slug

SHOT Show Winchester PDX1 Defender Ballistic Gel Test with Rob Pincus .40, .308, Slug

This is a discussion on SHOT Show Winchester PDX1 Defender Ballistic Gel Test with Rob Pincus .40, .308, Slug within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey Guys, A friend of mine was at SHOT show media day and had a first hand look at the Ballistic Gel test of the ...

Thread: SHOT Show Winchester PDX1 Defender Ballistic Gel test with Rob Pincus .40, .308, Slug

SHOT Show Winchester PDX1 Defender Ballistic Gel test with Rob Pincus .40, .308, Slug

Hey Guys,

A friend of mine was at SHOT show media day and had a first hand look at the Ballistic Gel test of the Winchester PDX1 Defender ammo with Rob Pincus. They tested the .40, .308, and 1 ounce shotgun slug. Thought all of you would enjoy seeing the results.

Slug

Thats pretty good looking ammo I might have to try some of that if I can find it....

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links