USA ammo

This is a discussion on USA ammo within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ran into a site USA ammo I was looking at 124GR 9mm luger and it said made in USA but it did not give ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By AZ Hawk

Thread: USA ammo

USA ammo

I ran into a site USA ammo I was looking at 124GR 9mm luger and it said made in USA but it did not give a brand 9.95 for 50 i was wondering if anybody knew anything about it as far as shootability& being accurate

2. Remove Ads

Be careful.

In the past, they charged my card, and 4 weeks later still didnt ship the bullets

When i ordered, the bullets were listed in stock.

After several "it will ship next week" weeks, i had them credit my card

I wont use them again
    An imperfect servant of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ

Buying American made, keeping Americans working
    ....Whenever I still can

What non-shooter are YOU planning on taking to the range?

DO NOT order from them. They are horrible. TONS of negative reviews. They charge your card & good luck getting your product without weeks of excuses and them blaming ups, usps, fedex, anyone other than them taking responsibility.

Worst customer service I have encountered from a company that deals with anything firearm related EVER.

They delete any negative feedback on their website as soon as they find it.

Their phone girl (BamBam) is a blatantly lied to me repeatedly and gave me lip service but no results. Their guy in the back (Rudy) was nice but could produce no results.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Quote Originally Posted by cold View Post
    I ran into a site USA ammo I was looking at 124GR 9mm luger and it said made in USA but it did not give a brand 9.95 for 50 i was wondering if anybody knew anything about it as far as shootability& being accurate
    Try SGAmmo.com // Prices are just as good, and they have awesome service and ship times.
    hogdaddy and zippster223 like this.
    Move. Shoot. Survive. ― The "Unofficial" Suarez International Doctrine

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection.” ― Thomas Paine

Thanks for feedback guys I will cross off my list.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Hawk View Post
    Try SGAmmo.com // Prices are just as good, and they have awesome service and ship times.
    ^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ Great Gold Dots JHP 9mm +Ps @ a Good price ; )
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

I hear about the bad service, but my experience with them was fine. They ship in loose boxes, not the neat trays they show in the pictures, but cheap ammo can only be made cheap in a few ways, and cutting down on packaging costs is one of them.
    However, when I shot them, I could see the power/smoke in the air. After putting 80 or so rounds of their ammo through my gun, it was filthy. You'd have thought I shot three or four times that.
    So just on the extra cleaning time alone, I have no plans to order from them again.

Ammunition To Go : Your one stop for all of your ammunition needs! seems to have very good prices and reasonable shipping rates. I'll be ordering from them soon.

Links