Ammunition Spreadsheet - Page 2

Ammunition Spreadsheet

This is a discussion on Ammunition Spreadsheet within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; use this, it is all in one: http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/...my-gun-db.html...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Ammunition Spreadsheet

use this, it is all in one:

My personal review of MY Gun DB

Yep I use spread sheets for loaded ammo inventory, reloading components and firearms lists. I keep my reloading components and ammo inventory sheets on a clip board so its easy to add or subtract primers, powder, bullets, brass and or loaded ammo. Once I get enough on the sheet or just feel like it I will update the spread sheet and print off a new copy. All it takes is a quick look to see if I have powder and primers to load something and how much brass I have versus digging around in 30 ammo cans to see what I have.

I also keep a press log on a spread sheet to keep track of my loads and when they were loaded plus a sheet for each caliber I load for to keep a loose track of componet cost and what it costs to load ammo.

My above sheets also update a master sheet that is sized for a wallet card that I print so when I see a good deal on componets or other I items I can take a quick look and see if I really need them or if they are in fact the size or weight I am using. Memory is not as good as it once was. I only print a fresh wallet card maybe twice a year depending on how much I buy or shoot.

Maybe I'm OCD but I do like the label maker as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links