Ranger T +P 9mm ammo FTF

This is a discussion on Ranger T +P 9mm ammo FTF within the Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by GoPackman It's causing me to hit about 3-4" low a good portion of the time unless I really concentrate. I don't know ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ranger T +P 9mm ammo FTF

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPackman View Post
    It's causing me to hit about 3-4" low a good portion of the time unless I really concentrate. I don't know if I should have to grip the gun this hard or not to be honest with you, or if there's something not quite right with it. I've had this gun for about 5-6 weeks now.

One thing I might try, even though I don't want to, is FS mags with X-grips. Maybe I won't have to grip the darn thing so tight.
    If you or a friend have any snap caps, you should have someone load a magazine to see if you have a flinch or slapping the the trigger. You've discovered the problem with compacts! I searched a long time to find two models that I could shoot without a grip problem. One is the PPS and the other is an H & K P2000SK. On the PPS, with the six round magazine I have the same grip problem, however when I use the 7 or 8 round that little extension puts me back on target. You'll still have to grip it tight to prevent that Limp thing!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    Not to start a gun war,but I shoot 124+p Ranger T's through my G17&G19,without any prob's,might want to check length or maybe the mag.
    I shoot the same out of my XDm. No problems yet. A friend runs the same stuff out of his M&Pc, and has no complaints.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links